Here is my MiG-21 1/72

Hi you guys,

I just finnisched my 1/72 KP Mig-21 in Ukrainian colours.

I quikly made some photo's so you can have a first look.

When i have time, i will make some better photo's next week.

Also i'll make some photo's of my Tu-22M3 i made some time ago.

hope some more Migs will be completed here in the last hours from this GB.

Looking forwrd to see all of yours soon.

Greetings

Joachim

What to say about this built;

It's the KP 1/72 kit.

With a Pavla resin interior and seat.

Hi-decal decals for the Ukrainian yellow 01.

:thumbsup: the kit building didn't went smoothly, i must say

When i did the paint job some parts broke off and i had to repair it. :cheers:

The decals where okay and when on verry nice.

:bandhead2: It was not only a long built because of some difficulties of building but also i was verry bussy the last months with my work. Even last two nights i was out for filming at the Kane (great Dutch rock band) concert in Rotterdam. So i didn't have much sleep. But i wanted the complete this GB!!!

So these photo's are not really great (specially for somebody with my job) but i had the choice of doing it quick or don't. my choice was to do it quick so you can see something

What to say about this built;

It's the KP 1/72 kit.

With a Pavla resin interior and seat.

Hi-decal decals for the Ukrainian yellow 01.

:thumbsup: the kit building didn't went smoothly, i must say

When i did the paint job some parts broke off and i had to repair it. :cheers:

The decals where okay and when on verry nice.

:bandhead2: It was not only a long built because of some difficulties of building but also i was verry bussy the last months with my work. Even last two nights i was out for filming at the Kane (great Dutch rock band) concert in Rotterdam. So i didn't have much sleep. But i wanted the complete this GB!!!

So these photo's are not really great (specially for somebody with my job) but i had the choice of doing it quick or don't. my choice was to do it quick so you can see something

Great job Joachim in getting your MiG finished in time - I like those markings! :bandhead2: It is interesting how the Ukrainian roundels on this airplane/sheet have a yellow center and blue outer, while most other UkrAF roundels have a blue center and yellow outer. I look forward to more photos of this airplane and your Tu-22M3. Now go get some sleep. :thumbsup:

Keith

Edited by Backfire
Great job Joachim in getting your MiG finished in time - I like those markings! :bandhead2: It is interesting how the Ukrainian roundels on this airplane/sheet have a yellow center and blue outer, while most other UkrAF roundels have a blue center and yellow outer. I look forward to more photos of this airplane and your Tu-22M3. Now go get some sleep. :D

Keith

Thanks Keith,

Yes offcourse you like those markings :thumbsup::cheers:

Those roundals are from the early AF days. I asked a little around if those are correct because i didn't see photo's off thes roundals. But they say it's correct.

And yes, now i'm going to have some sleep (it's already 23:38 here)

till later,

Joachim

Excellent little Fishbed! That KP kit is something else, isn't it? Got a couple I'm looking at doing sometime in the near future - oh, the agony! :banana:

Thanks for contributing to the GB!