:( Phew, I just finished less that an hour ago, at 11:50pm AST (GMT -4:00).

Like a few others I presume, some paint and glue was still tacky when I snapped the shots. It's a 1/48 Hasegawa F-4J built with the kit decals for VF-84 Jolly Rogers, inside is a BB cockpit set. Paits for the most part are MM Enamels.

I started building it on November 7th, the quickly got bogged down with a very tough fitting cockpit. Once that was intalled to my satisfaction, I continued with the rest of the build. I did rush it a bit and cut a few corners in the process. I only lost 2 small parts this time. And I noticed as i was taking the pics that I forgot to paint the antiglare panel... :banana:

Anyways, enough rambling, here's my pics

:) WAHOO CHARLIE!!! That looks great. I always liked the looks of a Phantom in those markings, and this ones no exception. Yeah I agree 1 month just aint enough time for me either, but I cant blame anyone but myself.

NICE BUILD SIR!!! :)

Jack aka BUGFAN

And I noticed as i was taking the pics that I forgot to paint the antiglare panel...

Hah! So see, you lied...you're NOT finished. Liar! Liar! Liar! :).

Just kidding :cheers:. Looks excellent...gotta love those Jolly Rogers markings :). One of these days I may have to try me a Phantom :lol:.

Edited by TomcatFanatic123