Nice shot. Where were you watching them from? The empty field across 611 and next to the diner? I used to work near there, we'd go to lunch at the diner or the hoagie place next door and watch planes.

Curtis

We don't have any decals for this unit! Hellloooooooo!

Chappie

Didn't the 1/48th Hobbycraft A-10 "Homeland Defence" boxing include 111th decals? I thought they had a "PA" tailcode on the the boxart.

BTW, I think those fin flash / stripes on the tails are a new addition. I'll check my pics from the Willow Grove open house from this summer, but I don't recall seeing those on their A-10s a few months ago. FWIW, they also had some non-LASTE birds there as of the airshow too, so an OOB build of the Monogram kit is still a possibility for at least some of their birds.

Curtis

Edited by Holeshot
Didn't the 1/48th Hobbycraft A-10 "Homeland Defence" boxing include 111th decals? I thought they had a "PA" tailcode on the the boxart.

Curtis

Well, I meant well researched TwoBob and Afterburner-like decals taken from walkarounds by modelers. :thumbsup:

I like the lighting effect that the snow adds to the photos. I makes the jets look very clean.

Chappie

BTW, I think those fin flash / stripes on the tails are a new addition. I'll check my pics from the Willow Grove open house from this summer, but I don't recall seeing those on their A-10s a few months ago.

Curtis

Nah, the tailflashes haven't changed in years.

Nice shots, Dan. The snow makes for some great lighting.

Jake

I'd like to see decals of their Hog from the late 90's, "Philadelphia Freedom", it was their flagship. I only saw a few pics of it in a Koku-Fan once, probably the coolest/gaudiest to date yet on a Hog. Anyone got pics?.................

Jeff

i CAN GET FULL WALK AROUNDS IF NEEDED

IWOULD LOVE TO GET PA DECALS FOR MY 1/32 HOG

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT REMARKS ABOUT THE SHOTS.

DAN

Well? Get to snapping that shutter!!! :banana: There are many fans around here of ANG aircraft.

Chappie