What do YOU think Trumpeter should do next in 1/72 ????

Well, it doesn't matter which company would make it but Trumpeter and RoG are my most favorite ones when it comes to production of buy and build sets.

This is what I would like:

MiG-15UTI

Su-7 (I have this old KP Kit in my hands and it is doable but a very big challenge for me to update that to today's standard:)

Su-27UB (30K, 30MKI fuselages) (this would be a big seller to me :) a few Russians, Ukrainians, Indians, a Chinese and an Angolan example. That would make about 8 Twin sticker flankers)

C-141 Starlifter (As I never got to see an operational landing into Ramstein, this is my favourit US cargo)

Il-76/78 (I would buy at least 2 of them, maybe 3:

• 1 76 in aeroflot,
  • 1 78 in Indian colors (to remind me the beautifull view of the 2 with the 6 Su-30K's at Istres this year)
  • and maybe a third one in the magnificent civilian colors of Iraqi Airways :)

Saab AJ/JA/SK/SH-37 Viggen (by Revell if I had to choose)

MiG-21PF/PFM/MF/Bis/Bison ( again multiple buys by me)

F-105D/G thud (at least 2 of them)

F-7 Airguard (for a Sri Lankan example)

Mi-24 Hind (all versions, from the early gardenhouse ones to the last types)

Su-25 Frogfoot (hell yeah)

Mirage III/5/50, IAI Kfir (and again twinstickers would be so lovely :P)

Boeing 737-200, I would buy 2, one exotic vipper and the other one in Sabena ("nostalgie" like we say in Belgium :D)

Boeing 737-700, again 2: one for a C-40 and, and one in Southwest colors

Su-17/20/22 new molds (again Revell please) as mastercraft isn't that eh, and Bilek ones aren't youthfull either...

C-130B/E/H/J Herc, with a correct shape, engraved panels, detailed flaps etc, etc... and it would be cool if there was a -30 stretch which you just had to add between the nose-wingroot-aft fuselage or just paste it together without it, and therefor having a seperate cargobay depending on the size (just a thought)

And for the rest every aircraft which is military used and comes from Russia or when it is impressive enough from the western side I would be a happy man :blink:

Regards

Fiddler, I'll go along with that Tu-114/126. I have the old Contrails vacuform kit and it will probably build into a nice model but it will take a lot to get it there. :blink:

The problem I have with lists like this is as soon as I post some wants on here I can think of twenty more I'd like to see ten minutes after I finish posting. :D

Here's a list of Soviet/Russian things I'd like to see besides the Cleat/Moss

Myasischev M-50/52 Bounder

Su-7 Fitter-A

Yak-25 Flashlight

Tu-22 Blinder

Tu-22M Backfire-B & C

Tu-95RTs Bear-D

Beriev Be-6 Madge

Be-10 Mallow

Of course then there are many existing MiG and Sukhoi kits out there that need to be improved on...

I'll have another list in ten minutes, I'm sure.... :)

• 4 weeks later...

1/72 scale An-225, An-124, C-17, C-5

1/48scale and 1/72 scale new and accurate

Lockheed "Have Blue" Stealth XST,

Northtop "Tacit Blue", Northrop Stealth XST,

Boeing Bird of Prey,

UCAVS,

and a Series of the Hypersonic X-30 NASP (National Aerospace Plane) aircraft poposals of Lockheed, Rockwell-McDonnell Douglas, NASA, General Dynamics, Pratt and Whitney, and or ROCKETDYNE.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...3D%26safe%3Doff

Thats what I want!!!!!!!! :) :banana: :wacko: :rofl:

Later,

Erik

Edited by Erik Bultz

You people already named almost 90% post-Korean War jets that never been released by other company, but I don't think Trumpeter will answer the wish list even 10%.

I think there is some hope they would scale down 1/32 J-6/7 or A-10, since they already made the 1/72 F-105 sometime spring release. But I just know the 1/32 Q-5 project has been cancelled, so there won't be a 1/72 one in recent years I guess, pity! The Sino-Pakistan FC-1/JF-17 could be an interesting kit, but considering the market capacity, I'm not optimistic.

But who knows, ever F-107 and J-8II have became real, maybe 1/72 Su-27/30 will come.

Kfir All varients

Cheetah (Highplanes is just too expensive)

F-5F

Any post-communist Russian stuff.

Along with some of the other stuff listed here

Ves :rofl:

• 8 months later...

In my opinion I would have to say that there would never be a 100% accurate aircraft kit cause in order for something to be accurate you would be looking at something like the Tamiya 1/32 F-16 with removeable engine and maybe positionable/ moveable parts. And if a company were to produce an injection cargo aircraft I would have to say for them to make it a limited edition so that way everyone who wanted one in the first place would be able to preorder one. and if I am not mistaken if something is made to be a limited editon kit it would have a chance of being seen as a kit you have better get right away whiale you have the oppertunity.

Backfire seems to have a landslide in this poll (hey, lil' bit of exaggeration is always needed! :nanner: ). Well, haven't count the "votes" that carefully, but with some of the US C-series aircrafts it has quite a lot of support here. I really do hope somebody from Trumpeter is listening.

We need a decent Tu-22M/M3. Period.

many types listed here are done by others in the past, both accuratte and very bad. from Transport planes there is not that many, and from soviet make very very little, so not for me but for those who love those planes some eastern types would be nice. That is if there is enough information on the type to create the model. :cheers: B)

They should do

Scimitar

Buccaneer

Sea Hawk

Sea Vixen

Attacker

Gannet AEW3

Skyraider AD4

Firefly

to go with the Wyvern and new Gannet.

And

Nimrod

Shackelton AEW

I also would like them to do a couple of British Aircraft Carriers ( 1/350 scale) as well but I don't think its gonna happen either !!!!!