What do YOU think Trumpeter should do next in 1/72 ????

I can't believe no one's mentioned a B-2 Spirit! Sure there's a kit of it, but I'd really like one that didn't weigh 60 pounds because of all the putty you put on it. Heck, they could actually include decals for all 21 birds in the kit. It wouldn't be tough.

Also, I'd like to see some of the same things folks mentioned. Mostly big stuff that I don't have room for (I really only build 1/48)

BUFF's (all models, with all the goodies and tons of bombs)

B-1B

KC-10

C-17 (come on, beat Panda by releasing this one first)

Trumpeter has to choose an subject which was not done before!! We have many kits already on the F-5 series in 72nd scale, good subject would be an model which we still are waiting for. BTW an F-8 Crusader was done very accurate by Academy few years back so why yet another F-8?? The F-9 and other 50's fighters would be very good to choose from as an subject as those are not done or are very bad quality. :banana:

it would be a great waste for trumpeter to start making tomcats, f-16s etc

Ray

Could not agree more mate, better if they concentrate on the more obscure and "forgotten" kits like the Gannet and Wyvern that they have produced so well recently.

I would like to see a new 1:72 Westland Whirlwind or perhaps even a 1:72 Meteor.

:thumbsup:

MikeJ

Just like to repeat my request for a 1/72 Lightning family (but, at least an F.1), please Trumpeter.

I would have thought a well detailed Buccaneer would go down well too (wing folds, etc). A fair few colour scheme options from the RAF/RN and I wouldn't have thought that many people will be buying a great number of the CMR kits. I have one but I'm afraid to touch it 'til I get a few more resins under my belt.

Some late - mark Spitfires/Seafires would be an alternative to CMR too. A really nice Harrier GR1 would be an enjoyable luxury. Not knocking CMR by any means, the ones I have look excellent - but they are expensive if you want a selection of models in a variety of markings.

Oh, is it obvious I'm a Brit? :thumbsup:

Steve.

Hi All,

Wish to concur wholeheartedly with Steve in the above post; I'd love for Trumpeter to continue the British theme and tackle Lightnings, Buccaneers and Griffon Spit/Seafires. I'd also like to think that these posts get read and acted upon by Mr Trumpeter; here's hoping for a new plastic Brick...

Cheers,

Andrew

I've given up hope on trumpeter producing some of the cargoplanes, So that Is what I am doing. along with a 1/48 bomber and some other Stealth test planes.

Edited by Erik Bultz

I would like to see the following....

1/72

A family of Venoms,both single seat and the sea and night fighters

A supermarine Scimiter

An AEW Gannet and Skyraider

1/48

A Vultee Vengance

That will do for the moment.

I would like to see the following....

1/72

A family of Venoms,both single seat and the sea and night fighters