Fine Molds Millenium Falcon in stock!

Yeah... looks great. I even recognize the three Panzer V rear decks over the engine compartments. But I'll risk a divorce if I were to buy that kit. I despise Fine Molds for making a kit that I really want, but is too expensive to afford. Bastards!!!

Randy

At this point I amost wish I'd sprung for the faster shipping, since I'll probably not see mine before the holidays and vacation are over..

must bring towel with me to post offce for pickup, they HATE it when I drool on the counter like one of Pavlov's puppies.

Mike

I got my confirmation email from Hobby Link Japan yesterday. I was charged (with conversion) $156.05 for the kit (which seems like a good deal) but the shipping was $40.35... Actually it was $121.04 for three of them (two for my friends). Is shipping based on weight or bulk? Anyone know?

Looking at the scans of the instructions, it sure looks like we're getting our money's worth :thumbsup:

I got my confirmation email from Hobby Link Japan yesterday. I was charged (with conversion) $156.05 for the kit (which seems like a good deal) but the shipping was $40.35... Actually it was $121.04 for three of them (two for my friends). Is shipping based on weight or bulk? Anyone know?

Looking at the scans of the instructions, it sure looks like we're getting our money's worth :thumbsup:

WOW- I wish I was your friend! :whistle:

I got mine today :)

Without a doubt, one of the best molded, best packaged model kits I've ever laid my eyes on. The presentation, layout, and molding are simply outstanding.

I don't say this lightly, but if you're even remotely interested in this subject, I can promise you two things. You won't be disappointed, and it's worth it :D :nanner: :D

George

I ordered mine late Monday, got the shipping confirmation yesterday. From what George said, I expect mine sometime next week, though it could be the week after.

On the other hand, I have never paid so much in postage in my life... (not complaining, it's reasonably fair and I knew up front it would be hefty). Ordered the Falcon, 3 X-wings (one more for me, 2 for a friend) and 2 Sweet kits, and paid more just in shipping than I have ever paid them... (but not more than I have paid GMW, Squadron or Roll Models... :worship: )

I havent had a confirmation email yet, but i logged on to my account with HLJ and it said that th eitem had shipped! So i take it its on its way?!

Cant wait, ive tidied all of my paint cabinet and sorted my tools out in anticipation! :cheers: