How many here own an airbrush?

Do you own an AB  

232 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

Used a Badger 150 for many years, then tried the Aztek 470. Now my main brush is an Iwata Eclipse CS, but I still use the Aztek for acrylics (mainly clear flat and gloss coats) and the Badger for metallics like Alclad (so I can use the syphon feed jar to prevent the metal particles that settle out in the bottom from clogging the brush internals).

Currently I own a 20 year old Badger 150 deluxe kit. Though it still works well it's worn out in ways and can't be trusted to give top notch results. I may send it to Badger to overhaul one day. But a couple of months ago I bought the Badger Anthem 155, which I LOVE. It is a great air brush that is easy to use and keep clean. I would reccomend it any day to anyone looking for a quality double action air brush.

I have a Grapho-Tech -135 for general purpose work like clear coats and metalizers, and an Iwata HP-B, which i recently brought back from the dead. I thought that the AB was un-repairable, and ready to bin it....when after 2 years of having it decommisioned, i suddenly realized that the entire problem of the AB was a loose rubber band in the air valve!!!!! Learning outcome...never bin a tool...it can always be brought back to life :unsure:

It seems like loadsa people have redundant airbrushes!

I've only got the one, a single action, external mix jobbie, which I bought myself out of my allowance,(I'm 13) and I REALLY DONT LIKE!!

Im saving up for a double action, gravity fed jobbie, (or just gravity fed!).

Any chance of anyone sticking their old and unused brushes up on ebay, with a buy it now price?!

NO THIS IS NOT A 'BEGGING POST' AND IM NOT ASKING FOR FREE STUFF!!

Technically I own an Iwata Eclipse CS. I say technically because I only mananged to fondle it briefly before my girlfriend wrapped it and put it under the Christmas tree <_< .

In the meantime I have a compressor which I can switch on and err, watch (and listen to).

Roll on Sunday!

Steve.

I own 3. My first, which is out of service, was a badger 200. Second was a Aztek. Now I use an Iwata Eclipse CS.

Wow, I have traveled the same road: Badger 150, then Aztek and currently an Iwata HP-C.

I can't imagine not using an airbrush after using one for so many years.

I own an airbrush, a Paasche VL and an aircompressor. Bought it in August. Unfortunately, haven't used it yet, because needless to say, I still need a moisture trap (necessary for airbrushing in soggy British Columbia). :blink:

NO! NOT SELLING!