Batmobile Tumbler from the recent movie!

Heres my Bandai 1/35 Batmobile Tumbler. Its a great little kit, full of detail. In 1/35 its still quite a small kit but its well worth a build. The fit was awesome, virtually no glue was required as the whole thing fit together so snuggly it didnt require it. The painting didnt take long. I think it is best that you pre paint the kit pieces whilst on the sprue for this kit, mainly because when you open the box you think, wheres my batmobile, the whole kit is made up of about a dozen different sections of the armour plating. It doesn't become clear how it all goes together until you start building, unlike aeroplanes and such where you can see straight away which is the wings and fuselage etc, etc. I weathered it with dry brushing oils and preshading the kit. Overall im fairly happy with it, bit of a break from my aircraft models!

Feel free to comment! Will get some better pics up soon but my camera battery died on me when i was taking these!

100_0638.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0632.jpg

al :D

• 2 weeks later...