Aggressor Eagle

Have to agree with everyone else. That is a welcomed sight. Until now, only the JASDF Eagles have had the eyecatching aggressor schemes.

I'm sure the brown and tan is just the beginning.

BTW guys, you can piece together some decs for this jet. Check your decal stash and I'm sure you'll agree. This is if you just have to be the first to build one.

Jeff

Yup, should be pretty easy. I bought this sheet a long time ago. Airframe and BORT # should be easy to duplicate from the spares. I will wait and see what other schemes come out. I hope for a blue/grey scheme as well. Thank god they won`t have a patch of grey under all the data.

Don

BTW this is Super Scale sheet #32-101 for 1/32 F-15E`s.

Looks like I'm gonna' have to make that long postponed Nellis photo visit in '06!!

Waco - Many thanks for the great photos - I'm secretly hoping you'll be out here (DMAFB) in March with a Raptor for the Heritage Conference - If not - my loss.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all reading this string and all ARC'ers in general.

ATB -

- Rip -

[bTW - Cool symetrical tail number 82-0028 - for those of you that into that sort of thing.]

Edited by RipVW

Thank GOD it's not a splinter scheme as has been the rage for the past decade...it's what drove me out of a huge adversary/aggressor hobby which lasted many years.

And yes, finally a reason to build an Eagle, in my opinion...despite my respect for it's AWESOME power and ability, I never have had the urge to build one. 'Til now.

RJ-

Just opening up. This is their first aircraft. The first two pilots are at Tyndall going through the transition course to the F-15 (although one of them--whose name is on this jet--is a good friend of mine with >1500 hours of Eagle time).

I believe the next aircraft will be a blue scheme.

Wow... Didn't hear anything about this. Wonder what call they will use.

Dave

http://www.DPDProductions.com - Featuring the NEW 'Military Aircraft' Photo CD -

Pretty sure they'll still use the "MiG-XX" callsign. The current plan is for both squadrons to employ together during exercises, Flags, etc.

Mixed forces of -16s, and -15s, simulating MiG-29s or Su-27s, depending on what the Blue Air mission commander's objectives and desired training level are.

-Waco

Pretty sure they'll still use the "MiG-XX" callsign. The current plan is for both squadrons to employ together during exercises, Flags, etc.

OK, thanks... The Mig guys pop into 2508 on rare occasion. Thought maybe the new one would go with Sukhois or something.

Dave

http://www.DPDProductions.com - Featuring the NEW 'Military Aircraft' Photo CD -