I can't help but notice the quote at the bottom of the Cybermodeler piece...that is a review sample provided for free...the ones that are ordered are "still in the mail".....but then I never planned on ordering it since I'm on "the list" anyway......

Seems there was another post over on HyperScale a couple of days ago from someone who actually got one that they ordered. My father was an air traffic controller on Iwo Jima during WWII and talked to a lot of them and my first 747 flight engineer check airman flew them in the Pacific (yeah, he was pretty old when I met him) but that's just too much money for me to spend.

Well she sure looks sweet and I wouldn't mind having one for certain. But at $250...there's not a chance in H-E double hockey sticks (or "LL" for the non hockey fans among us) that I could stomach ever spending that much on a model kit. I will be content viewing the kits built by others :worship: .

Regards,

Don

I got my copy about two months ago. Although it was way late, I agree it looks to be of extremely good quality. I've always had a big interest in the Liberators and Privateers so as long as I could afford it, I wasn't gong to pass up the opportunity. It will be a long time before I build it though. By the time I get to it, I might decide to see what price they are fetching on e-Bay. :rolleyes: