Sea Harrier

Thanks Col and Smithery for these links but i have already come across these ,the alert 5 site is good but the pics are a little to dark and not really that good.The other site is in the book that i brought and is of better help but its still not an FRS1.I wonder why this particular aircraft is not well documented as its the plane that won the air war in the falklands.Still when i come to do the FA2 i will have all the referance i can get and yet this is the most infamous of the two vairiants.I do not have much in the way of good knowlege on this particular type as im more familiar with the land versions.Cheers Clive.

Clive, had a look through the pile and came across only one very distant photo of 712/XZ492 in post-Falklands markings, possibly because it was transfered to 800 NAS and recoded 128 in 1987 before returning to 899 to be called 713 at an unspecified date. At least she's a genuine warbird, flying 57 operational missions during the Falklands war, dropping 12 1,000lb bombs and claiming a Skyhawk with an AIM-9L. Sorry I can't be of more help.