Leaving Toronto Friday morn. Looking forward to my second Nat. Im sure it will be as much fun as last year if not more. Havnt checked the scheadual yet, but it sure would be nice to catch a NASCAR race on the sunday.

See ya there, Trevor Murphy

Got the room booked for Thurs thru Sun morning. Probably my first and only Nats since it's only a 3 hour drive from home.

Not sure if I should enter anything. If I did I'd have to join IPMS.......

See you guys there!

Jeff

Is that such a bad thing....? Looking forward to meeting you Jeff.

No, it's not a bad thing....just one more organization I gotta pay dues for :cheers:

(like I don't have enough already :D )

Looking forward to meeting you as well Kelly and everyone else here on ARC.

Jeff

ehhh, I'm a possible. My unit is slotted for deployment late August early September. Hopefully, we'll get block leave in early August then.

my deployment and when block leave is dates just came down, and looks like I'm a no go this year. Oh well, I'll be there in 2008 :explode:

I'm going ot be there. Bringing the whole family and planning on taking in some of the other activities in town over the weekend. I will devote an entire day to the display area and vendor tables though. Saving the green now, so I hope the vendors are prepared. WooHoo!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in!

I'm so looking forward to putting faces to all your names and meeting everyone!

I've been reading ARC, Hyperscale, M2, etc for the past 7 years and have bought, sold, traded, and many times just given or received kits & goodies with lots of you over those years. I've always wanted to get to the Nats and this year I get my chance. I'll be staying at the Hyatt and hope to share a few beers with you guys while I'm there, maybe learn a few more things about this great hobby.

Cheers all, and see you in KC! :taunt:

Aaron Pfau

Hey all,

I'll be there for my 3rd consecutive National Convention! I won't have as many entires this year as last but should have 6-8 aircraft ready by then. I'll probably drive there from Atlanta to make sure everything arrives intact. I'm registered and the room is reserved...should be another great event!!!

:whistle:

Joe Youngerman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Things are looking better me attending now..we're doing contract talks at work now...doubt I'll try to finish anything for the contest....I might be carpooling with someone from my club and I know he wants to enter...all we have to do is get him a hotel room close...I've allready booked mine...

Mandie and I still have our super soakers from Atlanta with your name on them, CD...

We'll be spending the week before Nats at a freind's cabin in northern Minnesota, then taking a day or two to check out the SAC Museum in Omaha, before heading down to KC, then back to southern Michigan.

It's gonna be a loooonnnnnggggg road trip!

SN

Mandie and I still have our super soakers from Atlanta with your name on them, CD...

We'll be spending the week before Nats at a freind's cabin in northern Minnesota, then taking a day or two to check out the SAC Museum in Omaha, before heading down to KC, then back to southern Michigan.

It's gonna be a loooonnnnnggggg road trip!

SN

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE....the good news is Kelly don't know what I look like...he can't come up to me like Paul did and say leave the water guns in the car...mine is here waiting :lol: (we ambush Bug..all he has is my Nerf Gun :crying: )

SN

You know the SAC Museum is no longer on Offutt AFB in Omaha, but west on I-80 between Omaha & Lincoln -- Mahoney State Park exit, I think.

John

Edited by jRatz

I knew they moved it..just haven't gotten around to researching the exact location yet. I visited the place while moving from Colorado back to Michigan back in June of 1086. Back then all the aircraft were outside..many the worse for wear. I'm looking forward to seeing the "new" facility (actually, I think it may be a good ten years old by now.)

SN