>>Nobody has mentioned strippers yet? :rolleyes:

Strippers...??? I usually uses brake fluid. Should I bring a few cans for you guys...??? :lol:

Yuk

I like Easy-off myself. :)

Matt :)

You know, I was thinking about this the other nite at work (you think I work at work)

1st we have to have the paper airplane contest (I blame Steve Stohr for this idea)...who can build the paper airplane that flies the longest :woo:

Now...so the new ARC Armor guys don't feel left out at the same time we have them bring rubber band guns and they can have their "flakbait" contest...they can see how many of the paper airplanes they can shoot down...(and did you guys happen to know they make a "rubber band machine gun..shoots 100 bands :o )

You were expecting something safe, sane and sober maybe :thumbsup:

Hey Don,

I'm already well into the design and testing stages for KC

Stohr, ya better get back to the drawing board! :banana:

P1010001.jpg

CYA in KC!

Edited by Fury
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're staying over a day so we can catch the Sunday game.

Last game we saw was last year when Frank White, my all-time #1 favorite ball player, was inducted into Royals HOF.

Be nice if their pre-season stats carried thru the season ...

John, who wants it to be 1985 again ...

Guys,

The ball game does sound like a good idea, but since the clock is actually starting to tick, I wanted to bring something back up. Would any of you guys be interested in a seminar/presentation on the history of ARC, as well as a round table discussion? The reason I ask is that if we're going to get it into the schedule of events, we'll need to get a hold of Kelly ASAP, as well as decide what equipment we'll need to bring.

Just trying to see if there's any interest in that sort of thing, or if you guys would rather just drain the comvention center of its supply of Corona beer, as we did last year. <_<

[

Just trying to see if there's any interest in that sort of thing, or if you guys would rather just drain the comvention center of its supply of Corona beer, as we did last year. :worship:

I vote the beer myself...that and the paper airplane vs. rubberband gun contest at the same time