Kelly,

Thanks for the updates, but a question -- you say "online reg will be up until 6 weeks before" ???

Does this also apply to registering entries ? Seems awful far out for the last minute crisis and/or good idea ....

John,

who has a room but really needs to go register ...

and get back on a build schedule ...

Hi John,

Yes, that applies to every on-line function. At the six week out level, everything will be turned off, and at that point you will turn into a "walk up" registrant, which you will do the days of the actual convention. Six weeks may sound like a lot to you, but trust me it is not to us! We have to have everything done (I won't even go into the work load) in those six weeks before the show. Best bet - register early, and avoid the lines at the walk up booth.

Kelly:

Thx & I do understand the timelines, I'll get registered within the week. Guess I'll just make my entries in the form of a "hope list" and toss the undone stuff out when I pick up my packet ...

John

Edited by jRatz

Kelly:

What is the procedure for refunds if you register and then can't make? If the price of gas keeps going up and I can't find some one to ride with me, I might have to cancel my registation.

Thanks

Mike

Kelly:

What is the procedure for refunds if you register and then can't make? If the price of gas keeps going up and I can't find some one to ride with me, I might have to cancel my registation.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

If you have pre-registered and paid, and then have to cancel, contact us via the website and we will mail you a refund check.

Kelly,

Are you likely to add the ability to edit entries or do we need to contact you for changes? I've put in the three I intend to bring with, but if I don't think I can get them finished, will change for something else.

Hi Craig,

Yes, we will be adding the ability to edit in the very near future. I'll post a notice when we get it up and running.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Craig,

Long time no hear from.Where have u been lately.U always were on the ARC site or on the LSP site at times.AN d as well on the HS site.But haven't seen u'er name as of just lately here.Hope we can talk when u show up and hope to see some of u'er work.Larry

Kelly,

Obviously I missed the deadline to register online. Is my only option to do the walk-in, or can I still register by mail?

Jerry

Jerry,

Depsite our misprint in the latest Journal, you will now have to register as a walk in. You can download the needed forms on our website and have those filled out, so that will at least save you a little time.

kelly

Kelly-

One additional question...I'm registered, but I did not register any models. I can still add those as walk in registrations later, yes?

Thanks!

-Waco

Yes Sir, you sure can. Looking forward to meeting you Waco!

Kelly