dear mates,

after my MB 339A PAN MLU, I started a new kit.

it will be a detailed HH-60J Jayhawk (the US Coast Guard version of the well known SH-60).

I started from the Italeri kit regarding the SH-60B. I'll use the Eduard interior and exterior sets, some Cobra Co. pieces and a lot of scratchbuildings.

A particular note is for the decals. i bought them from HAWKEYE MODELS - AUSTRALIA finding them very nice (just a little bit orange...) but i would say THANK YOU to my. Clayton for his very kindness and quick shipment.

Any comment is welcome.

cheers

Maurizio Bressan - italy

www.ma-files.it military aviation files

sunday update.

you can easily see the job for the new rear seats, the cockpit (I'm not very satisfied of it....to be honest...), the rear rotor (the cables are still to be attached) and the modifications to the fuselages.

comments and suggestions are very welcome!

cheers

Maurizio Bressan

Please note the seats are completely scratchbuildt, i add a little bit of power to the cyano for the seat fur, seats belts are not still folded, the bags are from 1:35 scale soldier equipment.

Maurizio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

herewith attached you can find some more pics.

I was obliged to make some modifications to the scratchbuildings so this is the final step before painting.

Several particulars are still in progress.

cheers

Maurizio Bressan

www.ma-files.it

Cool build, Maurizio! Very inspiring detailjob on that interior! :cheers: Nice Jayhawk!!!

Makes me feel as if I have to take apart my PaveHawk and redo some things...

István

Edited by I.Illes