Tip:

the yellow paper tape is the famous "TESA" tape. This paper tape is identical to the TAMIYA paper tape but less expensive and easy to cut.

This tape also is not releasing the sticky glue also if let it months on the surfaces. It is sold for maskng real windows during flat restorations having the hot temperatures on the windows/masking paper tapes.

The tape and and his glue are coming from vegetables plants.

Cheers

Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

Many thanks for continuing to update us with the progress on your Jayhawk. I find it very inspiring, and have really enjoyed watching the development of your kit. I eagerly await your next steps.

Thanks again,

Andrew Steinbeck

Guest Phoinix
post-791-1140433837.jpg

last one

Hi maurizio! This Jayhawk looks fantastic. Everything is outstanding, giving the helo that realistic depth, but... can't you do something about that "worktable" inside your cockpit? It's way to low and way too big.

Edited by Phoinix

Thanks for your comments!

To Erick: the TESA tape was ordered by a friend of mine that worked in a doitbyyourself shop. My friend is a modeller so he asked for that tape. unfortunately he is not more working in that shop... so I don't know if the persons that are still working there will order the tape again... I have only 2 rolls now...

to Norbert: the tape is fantastic also for masking. I use the acrilic Lifecolor colors.

To Phoinix: you are correct, the central consolle is a little bit oversive but it is so nice that I decided to keep it unmodified.

Today - saturday - I applied some more details and airbrushed the model with black for gently highlight some panels. after this I applied a light grey.

Tomorrow I'll apply the white to all the heli.

Cheers

Maurizio Bressan Italy