F-15 GB Parts Swap

Do we have a need for an f-15 GB Parts Swap thread? Don "dmthamade" suggested it to me when he came to my rescue with a JASDF -style hemmit for my build. Currently, I'm not in need of anything, but throwing out the offer for help if possible, and an Eagle-specific slant to lend a hand to fellow F-15 GBers.

Mods, if I've over-stepped my bounds here, feel free to nuke this thread...

On the other hand, if all is well, post your needs here. (Maybe pinned at the top?) I have multiples of both 1/32 and 1/48 scale Eagle kits, so I might have a spare widget to provide if somebody is searching for a lost bit to complete their GB entry-

Anyone have any idea on what I can use for the new LAU-114 launch rails...short of having to order a SOL set.......

The LAU-114 rails are the original Sidewinder only rails that should be in any F-15 kit. Or are you looking for the LAU-128s that are used for both Aim-9 and AIM-120?

Hi Guys,

Damned this thread is a good idea !

I'm looking to trade/exchange 1 or 2 sets of featherless exhausts (Revell/M or Hasegawa at 48th scale) against the genuine exhausts with turkey fearhers.

Any F-15i modellers around here ???? :crying:

Thanks for your help.

Checksix

I have a set of 1/48 featherless burner cans available for trade, but I don't need another set with turkey feathers. (Sorry, already built the F15I!) HOWEVER, what I do need is a decent set of GE-F110 exhaust cans to help make a 1/48 -E into one of the new Korean F-15Ks or Singaporean F-15SGs.

Any takers?

Thanks-

Where's a good aftermarket source for Python 3/4 AAMs? I plan to do a Baz.

Paragon Design. PM 'Neil on this board, he is Paragon. You can see all his items here. If I understand correctly, the prices are the same if you order directly from Paragon (Neil), but he has postage included.

HTH

:banana:

24-01-06

eagle-1:

Let me check when I get home tonight. I have one of the Hasegawa Weapons sets at home and I

think I have a spare in there.

Those looking cans, I'll check at home but not sure what's there.

Liam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for the sprue with the weapons/pylons from the Revell Monogram kit of the F-15E. I got my kit from a box of spare parts kits...and half the parts were missing :wave:\

Most needed are the droptanks, wing pylons, and fuselage centerline pylons, managed to get the other parts from a junked Hase F-15E

Edited by AnthonyWan

Hey Everyone Long time no talk here on the ARC, iv'e missed it, I need some help I am in need of some 1/48 F-15 Featherless ex pipes does anyone one have any for sale or trade, or know where i can purchase some, my test kit i am doing right now only has feather ehausts, thanks in advance, i have a lot to trade decals, kits and accecories. thanks

Eugene

Does anyone have a spare pilot?

I have one in the Hasegawa kit but I need at least one more, preferably two. I'm talking about seated in the aircraft pilots rather than the climbing the ladder ones.

I have U/C legs, wheels and feathered exhausts to trade and I'm in the UK.

Cheers,

Jen.