I've seen one out there.Its studio scale and you build it in flight mode.His next version will have landing gear and multiple markings for different pilots.Now for the bad news- 235.00,and if you are overseas add 40.00 more for shipping.

Well, there are a couple lower cost alternatives. Sci Fi Models also does resin Viper Mk IIs in 1/72 and 1/48 scale. I have both and the 1/72 kit is the nicer of the two IMHO and it only retails for about $45.00. It has a clear vac canopy and nicely done gear struts. Plus, the resin is first class. The 1/48 kit looks accurate, but its not quite as good IMHO and only comes in the gear up configuration. I don't know if Starshipmodeler.com has it in their store as the batch they got were for sale at Wonderfest last year mainly, but you can probably find a link to where to buy it on their forums.

The 1/72 scale Viper II is currently out of stock at Starship Modeler, but they are accepting pre-orders, so I think they're expecting more. It was out of stock previously, and I kept an eye on it and when they got them back in I ordered mine (and a couple of other things). That was a couple of months ago.