Welcome To The 2006 ARC Helicopter Group Build

Welcome Aboard!

daVincis20helicopter.jpg

Nick (SpiritZeroThree), CW3 Erick Swanberg, and myself welcome you to the 2006 ARC Helicopter Group Build presented by Cobra Company and MAG One Decals. For over five decades the helicopter has played an integral part in military and civilian affairs from armed tactical battlefield operations and troop & supply movement to the frontlines, to search and rescue as well as industrial, agricultural, and law enforcement use. The variety of airframes and configurations are as numerous as their uses. It is in this group build we pay tribute to rotary-winged aviation.

Rules and Guidelines

The group build starts February 1st and will end July 31st, 2006. The group build is open to all rotary-winged subjects, including tilt-rotors and auto-gyros, both military and civilian. Please no pure ducted fan V/STOL aircraft (i.e. Harriers, Yak-38s, etc). Subjects that are twenty five percent started at the kickoff of the GB will still be eligible for entry, anything further in progress will not be considered. There is no restriction on scale and aftermarket parts use. What-ifs are welcomed as long as they are based on existing airframes. Completed entries will be posted in a pinned thread here in the GB forum. All decisions regarding the group build are at the discretion of the GB Coordinators. Any concerns or questions please contact myself, Erick, or Nick.

Group Build Banners

Participants are encouraged to use a GB banner. You can use one of the banners displayed in the GB Banner thread, or create your own as long as it conforms to ARC’s Group Build Banner guidelines.

Raffle Prizes

Raffle prizes will be awarded to those who submit completed entries, one prize per participant. All prizes will be drawn at random. All decisions regarding raffle prize distribution are at the discretion of the GB Coordinators, all decisions are final.

We thank you for your interest and participation. Now that the official stuff is out of the way, grab those helo kits and get busy!

Cheers,

Erick, Nick, and Alby