Hi Alby

As per our PM here's my humble entry for the GB.

1/35 Academy 'What-if' JASDF MH-60J CSAR Helo

BTW where did you get the decals for the Seawolves? Are they available in 1/35?

Thanks,

Andy

Hey all, i was at a model store with my dad on saturday because i heard about this build and found a Revell 1:48 Mil mi-24 hind which looked fun and just a tad ugly. But i picked it up and couldnt set it down... Im working on it nonstop because i got spring break and take into mind that im only 12 so dont laugh to hard when you see it..

Willy

Sign me up for two 1/32nd scale AH-1Gs. I'll be using Cobra Company interiors and armament. Fireball tailrotor and strella conversion, as well as, the decals from them. Eduard photo etch will be added as well where needed.

Anybody vacuformed the canopy? I need two.

Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

What is it with having multiple 1/32nd scale revell helo's, snap here. I'd love to join but my work is taking me away for two weeks and i wont have chance to do any building... heeelllpppppp

• 2 weeks later...

Alby:

I am having problems with my FM H-21 -- sanding & trimming every interior component to fit inside the fuselage wasn't Plan A ....

On the off-chance that I get really annoyed, I'm going to sign up and start work on a 2nd kit -- the Anigrand 1/72 Sikorksy S-67 ....

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to sign-up a couple of what-if projects I'm doing.

These are part of a theme I'm doing about the "Black Helicopter" conspiracy theories.

1) 1/48th Revell HH-53 w/ all Cobra Co. Pave Low parts conversion to a "What if?" "BlackOps" MH-53M Pave Low.

2) 1/48th Academy CH-53E w/ all Cobra Co. Pave Low parts to make a "What if?" MH-53N Pave Low-ECHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Participation list updated 6/25. Welcome aboard guys!

Roberto,

You had previously signed up with the Merlin and an Italian CH-47, so I dropped the Chinook and added the MH-53E Sea Dragon. Is this correct?

Cheers,

Alby

• 2 weeks later...