OK Alby, sign me up if it's not to late. I should recieve my Revell 1/48th KA-50 today or tomorrow. Should be interesting. Never build one of those "New fangle Helio-copters" :rolleyes: before.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Not too late at all. I have you and the Kamov on the list. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Alby

I've never done a group build before, but sounds like fun and because there is a prize maybe I can convince my wife to let me have a little more time at the bench. If not too late count me in for an Academy 1/72 AH-64D and if time allows a what if Bell 206B4 civil bird modeled off an Italeri 1/72 OH-58A.

Hi Folks,

The participation list has been updated with the new entries. Thank you to all who have expressed interest and for signing on to participate, the number of entries is most impressive. I look forward to seeing the completed entries!

Cheers,

Alby

So does my MH-47E count or would I have to start something else?? :woot.gif:

Hi Lodni,

Just now getting to your question. How far along is your Chinook? The basic rule of thumb is it shouldn't be more than twenty five percent started at the starting stages of the group build. Anything further along will not qualify.

Cheers,

Alby

Edited by Alby Moore
I have the different sponsons on & started the cockpit but that's all. I'd probably have to remove about a scale 6 inches of dust off the sprues! :wave::banana:

Hi Lodni,

If that is all that has been done, I don't see a problem with entering the 'Hook.

Cheers,

Alby

Since my colleagues here at HMCG Liverpool learned of my hobby (passion ?) for models, they've been on at me to build something for station display cabinet. With this GB, I might be able to keep them quiet !

I have an old Fujimi 1:72 Sea King HA3 with 'Whirlybird' decals and (somewhere) a Revell/Italeri S-58 with German SAR markings. If you're happy with these I'll try and get them both done for July. No promises tho... I've got a house-move, a honeymoon and a wedding (my own) before then !! :lol:

IJ.

While I'm at it, I removed the Seawolf Huey for this GB and replaced it with these three kits;

1/72 Italeri UH-1B Huey Gunship

1/72 AModel Kamov Ka-15 Hen

1/72 Zvezda Kamov Ka-50SH 'Night Hunter'

I'll save the Seawolves UH-1B for the 'Nam GB.

Cheers,

Alby

I need to make a change. Instead of the Monogram 1/48 Ah-1S Cobra I am going to build an Italeri 1/72 UH-34 in a color scheme and markings to be determined. Also picked up the 1/144 MH-60G kit from Dragon today and may get one of those built.