Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

11,341 posts in this topic

The other Moais are Ardell, Bernell, Raynell, Dubyell, Leonell, Odell, Udell, Marcel, Claude, Neugene and Clovis!

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've created. The power to destroy a thread is insignificant compared to the power of the force.

DarthVaderROTSV1.jpg

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've created. The power to destroy a thread is insignificant compared to the power of the force.

DarthVaderROTSV1.jpg

Oh, not him! Sorry, he used to be threatening, but now he's just a washed-up, whiny little wife-beater. Some kid purported to be "The Chosen One" gets a 'thank-you' kiss on the cheek and carries a torch for her for over a decade, got booty-blinded then got his ;) kicked by the same guy who once swam into a toilet to recover a suppository. A Lord of the Sith? The Lord of the Dance is more intimidating.

"Hey Anakin, which button changes your colostomy bag?"

31209_L.jpg

You won't ask about that button again if you know what's good for you...

Hmmm...okay then...

Your "Moai Vincent" is no match for our human/machine angst-conflict ridden Cylon god!!!!

cylon01sml.jpg

MOAI VINCENT LIKED PRINCESS LEIA IN HER SLAVE GIRL OUTFIT.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Edited by Moai Vincent

MOAI VINCENT IS ALLERGIC TO TOMATOES BUT LOVES MIRACLE WHIP.

oh yea?????

TOMATO!!!!!!

Shark

I think I have finally figured out who Moai Vincent is and that is this joker:

maoivince.jpg

I can believe this since there are the same sort of giant stone heads in the background as there are in Maoi's supposed id picture. He is the leader of a ruthless terrorist organization that is bent on ruling the world however I am hearing through the grapevine we are sending in the best of the best, these guys:

gijoe.jpg

To battle him and wreste control of this thread back.

Those guys? They shoot worse than Stormtroopers! You ever watch that show? Some of those battles have enough rounds flying in the air to make the Normany invasion look like Lazer Tag game, yet no one is ever hit. Not even that fruit "Shipwreck"

No, GI Joe can't do it; there's only one way to handle this...

ma_127MarsAttacks.jpg

Edited by Trigger74

Oh, not him! Sorry, he used to be threatening, but now he's just a washed-up, whiny little wife-beater. Some kid purported to be "The Chosen One" gets a 'thank-you' kiss on the cheek and carries a torch for her for over a decade, got booty-blinded then got his :blink: kicked by the same guy who once swam into a toilet to recover a suppository. A Lord of the Sith? The Lord of the Dance is more intimidating.

"Hey Anakin, which button changes your colostomy bag?"

Now who WOULDN'T be booty blinded by Natalie Portman? Come on now. Everything in this thread was completely logical until THAT.... :)

Hey, I think I found his little voice changing thingy...*ahem*

WACO DOES NOT LIKE TO BE YELLED AT.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED BEFORE IT BEGAN.

WACO HAS SPOKEN

waco.jpg

Edited by Waco

Now who WOULDN'T be booty blinded by Natalie Portman? Come on now. Everything in this thread was completely logical until THAT....

Bah, Natalie Portman only had one movie that was TRULY worthwhile...

tpr11.jpg

WACO HAS SPOKEN

YOUTH...

SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG MOAI.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Now who WOULDN'T be booty blinded by Natalie Portman? Come on now. Everything in this thread was completely logical until THAT.... :cheers:

I didn't mean to imply that there's something wrong with Natalie Portman. Quite the contrary; I'm sure most everyone here, including Waco, would be booty-blinded were the opportunity to present itself. My point was, the main problem there was with that obsessive mama's boy she hung out with. Although, her reaction to him at times was almost as creepy...

Padme.jpg

WACO HAS SPOKEN

short but sharp feedback howl. Microphone evidently handed back to student doing the morning announcements. "Band will be meeting at three instead of four. Cafeteria choices today are hot ham and cheese, and spaghetti with red sauce. Those AP students who have not yet handed in your permission slips for the Superior Uberyouth Committee for United Participation's "Better Than Most Kids" rally in New York City need to do so by Friday. Just a reminder, no students are permitted to drive to school without a permit from principal Hurlburton's office. That is all."

I doubt Moai Vincent is Cobra Commander. It's a little known fact that after Cobra went into chapter 11 (God bless you, Gipper, you OUTSPENT Cobra!), Cobra Commander did the 'meat and potatos' circuit, speaking on aspects of NGO organisation. He was eagerly listened to by media executives at ten-thousand-dollar-plate dinners hosted at SONY, Viacom, Disney, etc. Finally, he settled in at Niblack College in Placebo Falls, New York, as a professor of NGO executive management, and as the assistant coach for the field hockey team.

Edited by Fishwelding

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what this thread is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Cafeteria choices today are hot ham and cheese, and spaghetti with red sauce.

NO PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY OR BEEFEATERS MARTINIS WITH A LEMON TWIST FOR LUNCH?

MOAI VINCENT IS NOT PLEASED.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what this thread is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

I disagree with the second theory. When this thread is populated with .wav clips of Kolja singing Tom Jones greatest hits, then I will be forced to reconsider my opinion.

WACO HAS SPOKEN

Excellent point Waco, although now I'm afraid you've populated Kolja's head with ideas.

I disagree with the second theory. When this thread is populated with .wav clips of Kolja singing Tom Jones greatest hits, then I will be forced to reconsider my opinion.

WACO HAS SPOKEN

This is starting to sound like something out of a Douglas Adams novel.

Soft librarian's voice:

"Today on C-SPAN we'll visit Pennsylvania and the home of James Buchanan, where we'll be bored into crack-cocaine use by learning about about America's 'best second-rate President."

"Later, at 2, we'll visit Aircraft Resource Center's forum, where we'll watch an American fighter pilot match his wits against a Central-Pacific deity while lots of random people get in the way with bizarre observations, including references to popular science fiction, efforts to make Navy air-defense suppression aviators sing Vegas hits, a and parody of C-SPAN."

"And at 3, we'll watch the House Comittee on Bureaucratic Red Tape drone on endlessly to an empty chamber about something most Americans, in their political apathy, weren't even aware was a federal issue."

"At 4, tune in for C-SPAN's airing of Question Time in Parliament, where Members from all over the British Isles pit wit, wisdom and mutually unintellligible dialect against each other in an effort to make government look like a carnival."

"And on C-SPAN 2, don't miss Deutsch Welle, where well-groomed Continental Europeans speaking better English than your honor-student kid show you exactly how crappy US news services, other than C-SPAN, are. As you listen to cricket scores from the Carribbean, news reports of wars going on you didn't know about, and spectacular footage from the Paris Air Show, you'll conclude that you really never cared about whether Scott Peterson or Michael Jackson were guilty or not."

"And lastly, we'll watch some left-wing academic expound on his rediculously oversized book about some early twentieth-century reformer, both of whom will soon be forgotten as you change the channel in a vain effort to find reruns of "Charles in Charge."

Edited by Fishwelding