ARC Discussion Forums
Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

MV For President 2016?? How about a Head made of Rock and Stone, with divine judgment and wisdom? Instead, we will probably get someone made of poor judgment, no wisdom, and rocks in their head....

LOL!!

-Worthless Peasant

Now, since it has been so long, where exactly are we in regard to Moai Vincent diplomacy? Appeasement? Containment? Engagement? The occasional Edible Arrangement? Are we friends with him on Facebook? If we are, do we like his posts, or has he been "unfollowed" (but not "unfriended", because if we see him in person, it just gets awkward)?What about Twitter? LinkedIn?

We have a strategy?

YOUR MOAI WISHES ALL HIS PEOPLE A HAPPY EASTER.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Look, while you may LIVE on Easter Island, I'm pretty certain you do not actually CELEBRATE Easter.

Also, stop sending me MySpace requests. You're behind the times.

We have a strategy?

Not a strategy... Like, maybe a set of protocols, or something.

Meh. I'll just accept his follow request on Instagram. No snapchat though.

Whatever you do, don't accept any Messenger pics from him titled, "Rock Hard."

This just showed up on my facebook feed. Doesn't he know that smoking will stunt his growth?

13043477_1762113437353545_3804826052782792541_n.jpg?oh=5e3c8696d2dbab3ec52b570ec1446d6d&oe=577DC55C

You're behind the times.

THE MOAI LIVE ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY.

WE HAVE RECENTLY UPGRADED OUR DIAL-UP SERVICE TO AOL 9.0

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

In that case, I suggest you hold onto this article for a little while: 101 Uses for AOL CDs

You're going to need it in about 10 years.

Unrelatedly, I have deep suspicions your ilk have stolen my credit card info. I have 593 charges to Jimmy Johns under the name "Moe Vinnie," and all of them are cited as, "SAMMICHES FOR THE PEOPLE."

Knock it off. Seriously.

I have 593 charges to Jimmy Johns under the name "Moe Vinnie," and all of them are cited as, "SAMMICHES FOR THE PEOPLE."

THAT WAS NOT THE MOAI.

WE WOULD HAVE ORDERED CHEESESTEAKS.

WITH.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Zero posts? Bon vivant must be another hacker what a crap thread this is

You, sir, have never tasted a cheesesteak sammich or Tasty Cakes. Or saw the t-shirt models. Different opinion you would have.

Bon vivant must be another hacker

I AM YOUR MOAI, AND YOU ARE MY PEOPLE.

YOU MAY BRING ME AN OFFERING OF AN UMBRELLA DRINK NOW.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Zero posts? Bon vivant must be another hacker what a crap thread this is

For your info the MOAI only posts in the TPC where posts are not counted. You Sir are insulting one of the all time classic threads on ARC. You are lucky he is prepared to forgive you for just the cost of a frufru drink........

I AM YOUR MOAI, AND YOU ARE MY PEOPLE.

YOU MAY BRING ME AN OFFERING OF AN UMBRELLA DRINK NOW.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

caddyshack.jpg

ok Dudes enjoy your sandwiches or any other juicy stuff :rolleyes:

Ectoplasm out the nose? Fake psychics were doing that over a hundred years ago. You truly need to work on this scam.

moah_zpsukdzjlqy.jpg

Y'know, I really shouldn't have trusted the old block head when he claimed the sammiches order wasn't his. I mean, cheese steaks ARE sammiches.

But when an order for 5,000 Tastykakes showed up today? Yeah....yeah, I'm pretty sure he stole my credit card.

I'm pretty sure some retribution is in order here.

Wow, I haven't checked in on this thread in years. Since I last looked the world has discovered the Higgs Boson and Gravity Waves. Hostess took both Ho-Ho and Twinkies out of production for a while, and we can no longer party like it's 1999! Rubber bands went up another dime per ton. More importantly Four Roses has produced a small batch that is actually good as opposed to their long history of being the Maddog/Ripple variant of the distilled grain products set. Cov is still in dire financial straits, while Moai is eating cheesesteaks and Tastycakes. It's like I never left. I read the last two pages of posts and caught up. I must say though that Waco's avatar is spiffy. It's as though someone set the time variable on this thread to the value of the square root of negative one! (Let's see how many crack a book to determine that reference.) I'm going back to listening to my collection of disco hits on my 8-track.

Mark S.

I must say though that Waco's avatar is spiffy.

Yes, I'm rather fond of my zipper suited sun god. I'd like to thank the individual who gave me the idea, but he's busy putting the banned back together these days. It's probably the Moai's fault, on some level.

ZipperSuitedSunGod_zps1cc9eead.jpg

Sounds like the bigger conflict is between Waco and his credit card company right now..........

This conflict is still going on? After 10 years?

Apparently, the new hotness is to remain in low-level conflicts for AT LEAST 15 years. So I believe we're just getting started...besides, it's not like protracted warfare against a bunch of stone idols from Easter Island is very time consuming. I kinda forgot we were doing this for a whole six months.

Sounds like the bigger conflict is between Waco and his credit card company right now.........

You try explaining 647 sammiches and 5,000 Tastykakes on your card. Also, the shipping costs to Rapa Nui are outrageous.

moah_zpsukdzjlqy.jpg

Saaaaaaaaay WHAT? is he blowing his nose or did I miss sumthin..... I have a ham sammich once in a while;...never tried tastykakes though...anything like a honey bun?

Edited by #1 Greywolf