Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

11,337 posts in this topic

If the answer is 42 then 42 - 42 = Moai Vincent......Prove this! Show your work.....

If 42-42=Moai and 42-42=0 then Moai is nothing according to logic...

Edited by falcon20driver

10 years, 564 pages of this thing, and still no clue what this thread is all about, why it's interesting, is it supposed to be funny or silly etc.

YES.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Ever have one of those moments where you leave town for a few years, and then come back and are surprised to see the same places open and the same crowd there?

That's how this thread feels.

that makes two of us.

YOUR MOAI WELCOMES ALL OF HIS PEOPLE BACK.

YOU MAY BRING US A CHEESESTEAK AS AN OFFERING.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Edited by Moai Vincent

4 hours ago, Moai Vincent said:

YOUR MOAI WELCOMES ALL OF HIS PEOPLE BACK.

YOU MAY BRING US A CHEESESTEAK AS AN OFFERING.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

There is my laugh for today.

4 hours ago, SBARC said:

There is my laugh for today.

THAT DOES NOT SATISFY OUR HUNGER.

A TIMBITS WILL SUFFICE THOUGH.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

1 hour ago, Moai Vincent said:

THAT DOES NOT SATISFY OUR HUNGER.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Timbits seems a bit small for the Mighty Moai Vincent

Moai.jpg

And here I was, optimistically thinking the cyber issues would've finally been the death knell of the giant stone head.  Wishful thinking.

I can't believe I hadn't thought until now to ask if your screen name is prounounced like the city in Texas or the aircraft. I hope it's the latter.

It looks like the change of venue may have re-activated the OCTOPUS DECOY, who had been taking vacations from Anti-Moai activities for way too long. You will get a complete report soon...

Watch out for tentacles.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:40 PM, SBARC said:

Moai.jpg

:hmmm:What gives, Vinnie...? The Moai in the foreground seems not to have even noticed his Timbits offering lying in front of him, or perhaps he's just proudly ignoring it, while in the background there's a Moai who's leaning forward; either he's looking whether someone left a box of Timbits as an offering or he's puking them?

Each Moai to his own. :worship:

On 10/15/2016 at 4:39 PM, The Scaremonger said:

:hmmm:What gives, Vinnie...? The Moai in the foreground seems not to have even noticed his Timbits offering lying in front of him, or perhaps he's just proudly ignoring it, while in the background there's a Moai who's leaning forward; either he's looking whether someone left a box of Timbits as an offering or he's puking them?

Each Moai to his own. :worship:

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF OUR PILATES CLASS.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

On 10/9/2016 at 7:04 PM, Moai Vincent said:

At my workplace there's a Timmy's.  But it's a no-go.  Between classes the line of students is at least 25-30 minutes long.  

Edited by Fishwelding

Okay, Judas Priest, there's some logical problems here, that cause me to doubt your principle argument.  To say that we "know he's coming back!" is to imply that this beast was here, at this location, and then he just...left?  Honestly, how afraid am I going to be of the Night Crawler when he didn't so much as annoy me, much less kill me, the first time he was here.  Indeed, he could have been around here several times, and I wasn't even aware of this, much less menaced. 

To this you might reply "Yes!  His sinister stealth was so stealthy you didn't know he was stalking you!" or "He was just scouting for his wretched victims, before coming back to feast on their flesh!" Really?  Because at some point, eventually, he'll get around to harming us?  The Night Crawler seems to pass up opportunities to do evil.  He's like Hell's most evil procrastinator.    

Edited by Fishwelding

4 hours ago, Fishwelding said:

Okay, Judas Priest, there's some logical problems here, that cause me to doubt your principle argument.  To say that we "know he's coming back!" is to imply that this beast was here, at this location, and then he just...left?  Honestly, how afraid am I going to be of the Night Crawler when he didn't so much as annoy me, much less kill me, the first time he was here.  Indeed, he could have been around here several times, and I wasn't even aware of this, much less menaced. 

To this you might reply "Yes!  His sinister stealth was so stealthy you didn't know he was stalking you!" or "He was just scouting for his wretched victims, before coming back to feast on their flesh!" Really?  Because at some point, eventually, he'll get around to harming us?  The Night Crawler seems to pass up opportunities to do evil.  He's like Hell's most evil procrastinator.    

Only one person can find the Night Crawler

70202871.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, Fishwelding said:

At my workplace there's a Timmy's.  But it's a no-go.  Between classes the line of students is at least 25-30 minutes long.  

IT MUST BE THEIR SAFE SPACE.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.