ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

On 12/16/2018 at 9:47 AM, Moai Vincent said:

WELCOME BACK.

YOU MAY BRING US AN UMBRELLA DRINK AS AN OFFERING.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

He's not just using the Royal We.  He's hoping you'll think there's a few Moai present and take an order for several umbrella drinks.  

Because on the interwebz, nobody knows if you're just a single Moai.  

On 12/17/2018 at 5:45 PM, Fishwelding said:

He's not just using the Royal We.  He's hoping you'll think there's a few Moai present and take an order for several umbrella drinks.  

Because on the interwebz, nobody knows if you're just a single Moai.  

You suspect that there's a female Moai who would want him? I shudder at the thought. 

Damn, just had a passing thought about the wedding night. Now I need to bleach my brain.

7 hours ago, The Rat said:

Damn, just had a passing thought about the wedding night.

IT WAS ROCKY.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

They say sparks flew that night......

11 minutes ago, RCAFFAN said:

They say sparks flew that night......

LIKE A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

PRODUCTION NOTE:

This is where STEVE will edit in the obligatory "trains entering tunnel" videos followed by a geyser or volcano eruption then fade to a short commercial message and we will rejoin our story the next day.....I wonder who will pay for such great product exposure? Perhaps a Memorial Marker Maker or a Stone Counter-top guy......... 

Yo Vinnie....

Merry Chrimas to you to... and your brethren... whereever they might be...

I don't do egg nog but I'm enjoying a small beer... (sans umbrella that is..)..

Harald

I forgot to buy some rum for my nog.  My Christmas Eve beer will have to suffice.

Merry Christmas to my CoV comrades.  My Santa bring y'all plenty of plastic explo...er, "modeling clay" and "lighting kits".

On 12/19/2018 at 8:53 PM, Moai Vincent said:

LIKE A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

tenor.gif?itemid=10235407

So now this Marie Kondo is the new self-help industry sensation.  She teaches people how to adopt a Japanese-culture-inspired minimalist life:  let go of non-essential possessions, minimize clutter, and so on.  

Kondo sounds like she's just who I need to help me reign in my bloated model- and model-supply stash.  But I kinda feel Japan is largely responsible for the mess I'm in now.  I've probably personally bankrolled a bullet-train line just through Tamiya, Hasegawa, and Gunze yen alone.   

:woot.gif: How come this thread has got four times more pages than the AMK Tomcat thread...???

Incidentally; Vinnie, have you pre-ordered?

Cheers,

Onigiri

How come this thread has got four times more pages than the AMK Tomcat thread...???

I mean, to be fair, this thread predates the AMK Tomcat by well over a decade.  Although given the vitriol surrounding that piece of vaporware, I could understand if you thought the drama had been going on far longer.

Somewhere in here, the blockhead will post something about having always been here.  Ignore him, come over to the CoV side.  We have cookies.  I think.  If Frank hasn't eaten them all.

14 hours ago, Waco said:

Somewhere in here, the blockhead will post something about having always been here.  Ignore him, come over to the CoV side.  We have cookies.  I think.  If Frank hasn't eaten them all.

:yahoo:Cookies! Where do I sign?

Strange thing about that Moai sir; not only that his post count still amounts to nichts after so much time... :hmmm: But how is he actually able to type with neither arms nor legs?

2 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Strange thing about that Moai sir; not only that his post count still amounts to nichts after so much time... :hmmm: But how is he actually able to type with neither arms nor legs?

Probably with his nose. If we ever capture him that keyboard is being treated as toxic waste.

Actually no posts in here count and thankfully he (it?) hasn't corrupted anywhere else on the board. Maybe Vinnie uses voice recognition software as that would explain why he is always shouting:monkeydance: 

5 hours ago, The Rat said:

Probably with his nose. 

I've just calculated the terrible pressure on each key by the momentum of that massive rocky head while hitting them with the nose...

It's BEYOND unbearable for any regular keyboard! 

58 minutes ago, RCAFFAN said:

Actually no posts in here count and thankfully he (it?) hasn't corrupted anywhere else on the board. 

True, true... I wondered why Vinnie doesn't post anywhere else! What kind of a modeller he is?

1 hour ago, RCAFFAN said:

Maybe Vinnie uses voice recognition software as that would explain why he is always shouting:monkeydance: 

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thatfunny:   :thatfunny:   :thatfunny:   :clap2: Stomach hurts...

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:18 PM, RCAFFAN said:

Actually no posts in here count and thankfully he (it?) hasn't corrupted anywhere else on the board.

IIRC Mo Vinnie first showed up in the Real Aviation forum and has also posted in the General Discussion forum too.  Yet his post count remains 0.  It would appear that there are powerful forces at work here.

Regards,

Murph

On 1/17/2019 at 1:12 PM, Doppelgänger said:

Ah, no. Moai do/does have arms. Just that his hands are in his pockets. But doing what I hate to think.

resized_5126a32e-8651-48a3-8e0d-5ef1db18

Edited by bentwaters81tfw

56 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Just that his hands are in his pockets. But doing what I hate to think.   

:rofl:Doing his "marbles" or his "two pillows between the line"...? It's hard to tell.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, Doppelgänger said:

:rofl:Doing his "marbles" or his "two pillows between the line"...? It's hard to tell.

AKA "pocket pool"

I wonder if there are any female statues on Easter Island?

59 minutes ago, SBARC said:

I wonder if there are any female statues on Easter Island?

No, but there is a choir boy.

resized_4a009f6d-6e8a-4d9a-a61d-eae5ac0a

Edited by bentwaters81tfw