ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

I come with a warning.

Midland is a small town in Ontario, nestled cosily at the south end of Georgian Bay. Local citizens go about their daily lives in peace, and tourists enjoy the waterfront and the quaint atmosphere.

Things are about to change - for the worse. In that previously innocent burg the Moai has been spotted. April 19 2008 will go down in history as the day the future changed:

Moai.jpg

Edited by The Rat

First Australia, now Canada? I half expect a Moai to show up in either Oklahoma or Wales soon.

Looks like your Moai is in captivity, which makes your situation in Ontario less bleak. Three things to remember about a Moai in captivity: 1. If it gets restless, play showtunes or disco over the room's sound system (also invest in earplugs as they like to sing along); that usually calms them down. 2. Keep children, the elderly and pregnant women away from the Moai & 3. Never, ever, feed it after midnight.

We'll contact the CoV: Onterio Bureau Chief to follow up this situation on-scene. Use of high-order detonation explosives approved.

star2.jpg

Use of high-order detonation explosives approved.

He may already be a high-order explosive. He's secreted in a restaurant named The Explorers Cafe, which serves some spicy curry dishes and strong ales. I have heard stories about the strength of Moai flatulence. :deadhorse1:

3. Never, ever, feed it after midnight.

How about water? Should one avoid wetting a Moai?

Hmm, dey be sittin' out in the elements for hunnert of years, guess they tolerate water well.

I have heard stories about the strength of Moai flatulence.

Those stories are true.

_41427765_afp_wasteland416.jpg

We'll contact the CoV: Onterio Bureau Chief to follow up this situation on-scene. Use of high-order detonation explosives approved.

star2.jpg

YOUR MOAI ALREADY HAS A TROOPER.

MOAIstarshiptroopers.jpg

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology."

200px-Futurama_ep37.jpg

"If it ain't black and white, peck, scratch and bite!"

First Australia, now Canada? I half expect a Moai to show up in either Oklahoma or Wales soon.

Nope, no Moai in Oklahoma. Just got back and other than Vipers with funny engines, I didn't see much.

Jon

Nope, no Moai in Oklahoma. Just got back and other than Vipers with funny engines, I didn't see much.

Jon,

You obviously weren't looking hard enough.

oklahoma.jpg

Regards,

Murph

Jon,

You obviously weren't looking hard enough.

oklahoma.jpg

Regards,

Murph

Are you kidding?! I went to the Mil Ball there. There was PLENTY of that! :D

Bump to get this off of page three. C'mon CoV, we've got to be vigilant here!

Maybe they've all gone to Oklahoma?

Regards,

Murph

Ok, The Peacenik is confused. If this string had disappeared 3 pages back then the CoV would have been the victor, instead it seems to have become the bloated bureaucracy that we've feared by continuing to drain resources needed for other things..like gas for my VW minivan (fully restored of course)

The Moai have not disappeared since this thread fell to Page 3 so, there goes your entire argument.

And I thought hippie VW minivans ran on concentrated peace, love and understanding?

Edited by Trigger

No Moai sightings to report in Missouri ...

Show Me State is filled with rock but Moai free at the moment ...

Gregg

No sightings in Nebraska as well, as if a big rockpile would be hard to miss.........

No sightings of the big mouthed sushi as well.

Nothing to report from NoVA...might be time to swap out the old quarters for new ones in my "sock o'pain"...

Trigger is right, though, the CoV must remain vigilant! We must keep our steel sharp and our focus sharper. If we let our guard down even for a second, the consequences would be...what's that? Reruns of Jonny Quest are on? Well, that changes everything...

Carry on.

...what's that? Reruns of Jonny Quest are on? Well, that changes everything...

Somehow I always found it hilarious that the same actor played these two roles.

johnnyquest.jpg

johnnyquestincollege.jpg

Makes you wonder what Race was teaching him all those years, and was Jugdish related to Hadji?

Regards,

Murph

And I thought hippie VW minivans ran on concentrated peace, love and understanding?

Too much of it, in fact: not very good miles-per-gallon. People complain about refinery capacity, but VW vans are probably why concentrated peace, love and understanding is such a scarce commodity.

Hmmm.... I have a sneaking suspicion that the Moai may be influencing local operations here in central VA.

Lots of blockheads around here and we're doing nothing. Whadda you think?

Jon,

(CoV Low Altitude Air Cover)

No Moai activity in my refrigerator as of five minutes ago when I went to get a Dove Bar. Same thing a half hour before that when I went to make myself a Roast Beef sandwich.

Which reminds me, would it be possible to divert some CoV funds into renting a big saw and a forklift? ....I need to get to the store to get more roast beef and Dove Bars. The last delivery guy tripped and fell into one of my fat rolls...he didn't make it out. The deli blacklisted me after that.