ARC Discussion Forums

Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

The Spineless One is threatening the Moai this long after the CoV's victory? He's even more useless than I originally thought.

SQUID ALERT SQUID ALERT!!!! GENERAL QUARTERS GENERAL QUARTERS! ALL CoV to your battle stations!

octodq1.jpg

CARLA...! BRING MORE PLATES...! THERE ARE MORE OF THEM COMING...!!

NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I WILL SHARPEN MY BEAK.

(NOW, WHERE DID I PUT THE DIAMOND SHARPENER AGAIN...?)

Signed: OCTOPUS DECOY.

Edited by Stratospheremodels

Somebody get on the horn to AWan and deploy the RickRoll warheads! That should slow the thing down long enough to get one of the bigger toys out of storage...

"The Soggies were a fictional race of white, blob-like, wet beings with the power to prematurely dampen breakfast cereals. "

Now, see, reading sentences like that cause me to wonder whether the internet was really a good idea. From the Wikipedia article on "Cap'n Crunch."

Although admittedly, it probably also isn't an endorsement of the internet as a vehicle for social betterment that my first thought upon reading that was: "I should comment on this sentence over at the Moai Vincent Thread!"

And it does beg the question: How did I find myself reading the Cap'n Crunch article on Wikipedia in the first place?

Edited by Fishwelding

And it does beg the question: How did I find myself reading the Cap'n Crunch article on Wikipedia in the first place?

I assume that it was part of the continuing Fishwelding cereal research project. Frankly, the "how" never concerned me, and I've long ago stopped asking the "why" in this thread.

Somebody get on the horn to AWan and deploy the RickRoll warheads! That should slow the thing down long enough to get one of the bigger toys out of storage...

Do we need to know HOW BIG is your TOY?

:D

Do we need to know HOW BIG is your TOY?

:rofl:

Evidently Awan's toy is not big enough to do the job...... :thumbsup:

Why's he got a turd under his nose?

A. Because he doesn't have any pockets

B. He's getting ready to polish it

Is it time to go kinetic on this abomination yet?

Maoi Vincent, :whistle:

I am Khalid al-Saqr, formerly 'Ricky Lee' and 'F!@nker^an24', representative of Waco and BAM (the Brotherhood Against Moai). I despise idols. I dislike them as much as I dislike the Lakers losing to the Celtics. I will purge you from this forum if you do not abide by our demands. :whistle: Allahu Akbar!!!! Aiyaahhhh!!!! Ahlalalalalalalalalalaahh!!!!

:lol: Just kidding!!!

Dude. That's not what BAM stands for. Though I admit, I am against Moai. Or at least one.

Geez!! This Khalid al-Saqr knows how to wind people up....Thought he'd gone to train as a Marine? Was it ?

OR was it in his imagination?

Maney Lagey che ke anue magaz COMPLETELY jatirahu che!!

:blink:

I have gone on record as generally a supporter of quality breakfast cereals. And Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yet another positive of both of these edible institutions is that they are not, on the whole, flammable if properly served.

Strange enough, you might judge the previous sentence. Strange until you have occasion to employ an old-school toaster (you know, the classic kind for slicing bread--not that new-age "hey, let's make things stupid and call them better!" toaster-ovens) to heat a pair of pop-tarts. Then, those Kennedy-era breakfast confections turn into raging incendiaries that, if used as munitions, would be debated for decades afterward as a possible war-crime--

--I'd go on, but having just Wikipediaed "Pop-Tarts" I see that Dave Barry commented on their fiery proclivities previously. I refuse to warm over old breakfast incindiary humor. And secondly, my joke about using pop-tarts as munitions seems in poor taste, as Wikipedia claims that the United States Department of Defense dropped 2.4 million pop-tarts on Afghanistan. Although perhaps this was not as a weapon per se, but, when burning, as a flare to defeat man-portable air defense equipment.

But the point is, if properly merged with milk, breakfast cereal generally won't seek to immolate your house. Neither will Chocolate Chip Cookies, and frankly that's an even easier breakfast to serve.

Fish-

Trigger and I were greatly disappointed that you weren't in Va Beach so that we could discuss the finer intricacies of breakfast cereals.

Fish-

Trigger and I were greatly disappointed that you weren't in Va Beach so that we could discuss the finer intricacies of breakfast cereals.

... and errr, ummm, breakfast toaster pastries ? :)

Gregg

TASTYKAKES.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

Launch the plus-fives and ready the Alpha Strike for immediate launch. Do we have any artillery dialed in on the Moai's location?