ARC Discussion Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Waco

A Warning to Moai Vincent

Am I looking at his backside ?

HOLMES :) :)

Nope, that's the front of the 426 HEMI "Elephant" engine ...

Gregg

...and now even the Moai Vincent thread has a hemi in it...

Ken

And you accuse Waco of causing mass hysteria? Without commenting on Cleveland (which is exhibiting remarkable forbearance, I think), this music is the sonic equivalent of napalm.

TRUE GENIUS IS NEVER APPRECIATED IN ITS TIME.

MITCH MILLER, LAWRENCE WELK, AND MILLI VANILLI DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR JUST DUES.

MOAI VINCENT WILL NOW LISTEN TO SOME BANANARAMA RECORDS.

Is the CoV hierarchy sure that we can't just nuke the site from orbit? As it's been explained to me, it's the only way to be sure that we can end the Moai threat

If all else fails, I've still got my trusty sock o'quarters.

Why not nuke the site from orbit? I believe we have a CoV Operative who won't have any moral dilemma with that strategy....

425.robot.chicken.starwars.072308.jpg

Why not nuke the site from orbit? I believe we have a CoV Operative who won't have any moral dilemma with that strategy....

425.robot.chicken.starwars.072308.jpg

Perhaps, but presently, if that picture is any indication, it looks like he is delivering (singing?) a soliloquy to the frozen...well, as I've said before, that doesn't look much like Han Solo. Perhaps we shouldn't interrupt Fett just now.

However, on an unbeat note, that picture offers an excellent view of the carbonite's user interface, and it appears that..."not Han Solo"...is alive and in perfect hibernation.

Edited by Fishwelding

No, that picture is dated. I think Boba Fett has some free time right now:

Boba's Back!

And indeed, this new addition to his resume fairly ensures him a salaried job with the CoV; no longer just the "consultant" status without benefits.

Nukes are out, in order to rid ourselves of the Ole Blockhead, we must use the ultimate WMD, fruitcake

As mentioned, the Peacenik plans on sending all combatants a holiday fruitcake, with eggnog...

Edited by The Peacenik

As mentioned, the Peacenik plans on sending all combatants a holiday fruitcake, with eggnog...

I always thought that there was only one fruit cake, and it just kept getting passed from person to person for all eternity...

No, that picture is dated. I think Boba Fett has some free time right now:

Boba's Back!

Is that a Waco cameo at the end of that clip, asking for a sock?

Is that a Waco cameo at the end of that clip, asking for a sock?

And this is how they thank you for leading the fight against the Great Danger.

PA RUM PUM PUM PUM.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

On that note, has anyone ever stopped and listened to the lyrics of Christmas music? Some of it plain doesn't make sense. Example from "Most Wonderful Time of the Year":

"there'll be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago."

Okay, with a nod to Tim Burton I'll leave off why people would be telling ghost stories on Christmas, but "tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago?" Eggnog, good eats, religious reflection, good times with family and friends, church choirs, happy kids, holly and good cheer, perhaps. Good times, heartwarming memories...but glories? Of Christmases? What, like Viking Sagas? Like Lloyd Bridges-narrated war documentaries? Like the Illiad, or the Song of Roland? Like Oliver North's War Stories? Like a Michael Bey flick?

"During the Third Great Toy War, Santa and the 14th Elf Corps stormed through the Garden Gnomes' line with a midnight attack! After a half-hour's brutal fighting with heavy casualties on both sides, the Elves broke through! Within four hours past midnight, the Gnomes' 32nd Division headquarters was overrun, their artillery were in full rout, one rifle regiment had surrendered and the other two were surrounded!"

Edited by Fishwelding

Nukes are out, in order to rid ourselves of the Ole Blockhead, we must use the ultimate WMD, fruitcake

Good Lord, the Fruitcake Option has been proposed Gentlemen ! :cheers:

Has it really come to this ? :unsure:

Gregg

Okay, with a nod to Tim Burton I'll leave off why people would be telling ghost stories on Christmas, but "tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago?" Eggnog, good eats, religious reflection, good times with family and friends, church choirs, happy kids, holly and good cheer, perhaps. Good times, heartwarming memories...but glories? Of Christmases? What, like Viking Sagas? Like Lloyd Bridges-narrated war documentaries? Like the Illiad, or the Song of Roland? Like Oliver North's War Stories? Like a Michael Bey flick?

"Childe Roland to the dark tower came...with a sprig of mistletoe in one hand, a stack of packages in the other, and shiny ribbons unfurling and glittering in the cold December sun. With a look of righteous joy upon his ruddy face, it was a glorious Christmas sight."

...but "tales of the glories of Christmases long, long ago?"

It probably involves massive quantities of alchohol and lamp shades.

Regards,

Murph

It probably involves massive quantities of alchohol and lamp shades.

Regards,

Murph

leg-lamp.jpg

Gregg