A Warning to Moai Vincent

Do you figure GI Joe had its own support and logistical organization? It must have, because I think the members were drawn from the traditional services, which implies they were no longer such. This would mean that they needed their own support train, with a separate chain of command straight down from the Pentagon. Complete with a Judge Advocate General attorney?

Huh. G.I. Joe's attorney never made it into toys or T.V. shows, however.

Edited by Fishwelding
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moai Vincent

• Trigger

• Fishwelding

• Waco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CATHERINE BELL WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

No, but Fran Drescher was available to do the

Wow! It's insane how much back-story G.I. Joe characters have! I suppose it's a collection of details added by comic book authors over the years, probably built upon those little file cards you could cut out of the back of the bubble-card packaging.

...and just read the Wikipedia entry on G.I.Joe. According to that, my speculation was about right on target, except in reverse. A comic book guy wrote the file cards.

All that epic-writing to sell a line of toys. Suddenly my childhood seems horribly commercialized.

Edited by Fishwelding
Charlie Sheen is here??? :taunt:

There goes the neighborhood... :taunt:

dayum..

Me thinks me needs to quit ARC...

Harald

Harald...

No wait !!! When THE HOFF joins the Sheen rant with Gibsons Raving then you can can go... !!! :coolio::whistle:

Cinnamonization complete.

We started with good oatmeal ore on this one (High Grade Quaker Instant Oatinite--Pennsylvania's finest), so I anticipate a good run this time. Well, it's on to the hot-water shop for the boiling pour.

So are you saying you have developed the Rolling Rock of Oatmeal?

Mark

Can I assume the COV had budgetary room to acquire Girl Scout cookies? I'm out of Peanut Butter Patties and I feel my loyalty wavering...I could be swayed with a box or three.

Last time we talked CoV budget you couldn't afford change for the pop machine....3 boxes of cookies your SOL on :)