• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moai Vincent

• Trigger

• Fishwelding

• Waco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could see college students making a great sling shot out of the rubber barrier. Wonder how far you could launch a Volkswagon with that? Is the Cov R&D department looking at that? Trigger?

"Or just maybe the "budget" option, such as Pennsylvania's installation of low-grade pavement, guaranteed to be undermined by a single Spring thaw, producing giant craters in the pavement."

Fish: I'm heavily invested in orange plastic. Thanks for your support!

Mark S.

Good morning. I can report to ARC and to the world, that the CoV has conducted an operation that has identified the financial backing of Moai Vincent, consumer of tastykakes, false deity responsible for the continuation careers of Celine Dion, Michael Bolton and Kenny G and devourer of forsaken children. It was nearly 6 years ago, in an obnoxious Real Aviation thread, that the Moai darkened our doorsteps. The demands for food offerings are seared into board's memory. And yet the worst memories are those unknown to most ARCers. Children forced to listen to "Soul Provider." Vegas, tainted by an extra-terrestrial posing as a Canadian "singer." Fanboys who would never get the chance to troll threads and exercise the hypocrisy of berating others, while claiming to be victims of nationalism, tyranny and oppression when a mirror was held to them.

ARC members came together, we reaffirmed our ties to each other. The CoV became resolute in our efforts to bring down this false deity and mass consumer of philly cheesesteaks. This morning, intel was gathered from a classified website that pointed us in the direction of Moai funding.

Design-Toscano-Easter-Island-Ahu-Akivi-Moai-Monolith-Statue-in-Stone.jpg

Orphan Facepalm.

With this new revelation, we can now move forward and extinguish this blight from upon the the TPC. Happy Mother's Day.

With this new revelation, we can now move forward and extinguish this blight from upon the the TPC. Happy Mother's Day.

CoV's next move is Operation Bandicoot Dinner Party, a systematic war against Skymall and its financial basis, the airlines.

Oh, wait...we can't do much more damage to the airlines than the TSA is doing right now. And frankly, the CoV has a policy of keeping the TSA at...arms length...so to speak...

Skymall is an interesting phenomenon. Years ago one of the anti-marijuana initiatives ran a television advertisement that was uncharacteristically not-awkward. I don't remember the details, but I recall it was someone obviously celebrating his lack of 4:20 rights by smoking quite a lot of weed, and then ordering outrageous quantities of tacky consumer goods very late at night on a shopping TV channel. Indeed, a friend of mine who had first-hand experience with pot conceded (with a chuckle) that this was indeed a plausible scenario.

I tend to think of Skymall that way; you'd need be--no pun intended--high to buy a lot of that stuff. It causes me to wonder if some airlines, in a kickback to skymall, let some of the cabin pressure out to give people a touch of hypoxia.

Edited by Fishwelding

"Friend". Riiiight. As I opined previously, someone is in need of a drug test.

Honestly, between the acid trip that is this very thread, and my enormous investment in my existing stash (assemble-by-number plastic toys), I really couldn't afford the time or money required to cultivate a marijuana habit.

Pot allegedly mellows its user out. Whether true or not, compare that to my hobby: sanding seams? Fussing with airbrushes? wrestling with recalcitrant decals? Painting eighteen-zillion bombs? (Curse you, Skyraider kit! It will be a long time before I build another Able Dog!) Inhaling fumes known to be harmful? (it says so on the bottle!) Bitter arguments on web forums over kit prices, color selections, and enamels versus acrylics? Really, why is this hobby still legal?

moai-head-tissue-dispenser.jpg

Because he’s the hero the Internet deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll flame him, because he can take it. Because he’s not the hero. He’s a silent troll, a watchful commenter. The Moai.

:can-of-worms::can-of-worms:

moai-head-tissue-dispenser.jpg

Because he’s the hero the Internet deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll flame him, because he can take it. Because he’s not the hero. He’s a silent troll, a watchful commenter. The Moai.

and what then? :hmmm::hmmm: