A Warning to Moai Vincent

19 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Rumour has it that Mr Vincent's all-fave kit was the early 1/48 F-16AM NATO Viper kit.

I think it's the Williams Brothers Martin B-10. We've never seen Mo Vinnie and Dan Winfield in the same room. And I'm sure that mon-key is in cahoots with them. 

On 3/19/2022 at 4:34 PM, Gwen Phoenix said:

Oh, Gregg, I thought you'd already know Mr Vincent's a Psycho(Kinetic), i.e., someone who is damn bonkers about building Raymond Chung's brand of kits with the power of his mind. No need for hands whatsoever. Rumour has it that Mr Vincent's all-fave kit was the early 1/48 F-16AM NATO Viper kit.

<....>

Cheers,

Gwen

Gwen, We'll have to get a Monogram of that for him! He will make like a Trumpeter  and blow his own horn and them consider himself the Hobby Boss ! There will be Revel-lry from the ol' stoner for sure ...

-Gregg

On 3/20/2022 at 2:26 PM, The Rat said:

I think it's the Williams Brothers Martin B-10. 

1/72nd is not worth for Mr Vincent. I take it he only builds aircraft kits in 1/48th scale by Kinetic? Not Hasegawa, not Tamiya, not Zoukei-Mura.

He doesn't fancy Great Wall Hobby either! :dontknow: He hankers after Raymond Chung's next release of the Cheetah D kit.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:05 PM, GreyGhost said:

Gwen, We'll have to get a Monogram of that for him! He will make like a Trumpeter  and blow his own horn and them consider himself the Hobby Boss ! There will be Revel-lry from the ol' stoner for sure ...

Well, Gregg; this Vincent guy is quite odd. He still prefers Trumpy, Hobby Boss and even Kitty Hawk over the good-old Monogram kits, but somehow he rejects the new-tool kits by Revell. He's got the faintest idea what ICM is, but he's fond of Sword, Classic Airframes and Airfix.

He no longer gets kits by Wingman Models, he'll throw a terrible temper tantrum!

Strange stone... :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Most probably Cobble, from the Rocky Mountains, and Pebble from Little Rock? :hmmm:Vinny, are you a Stoner?

:rofl:

Oh he's a Stoner for sure !

He's got family in Wyoming too, In Yellowstone and Jackson Hole ... California as well, Eagle Rock ...

-Gregg

5 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

He's got family in Wyoming too, In Yellowstone and Jackson Hole ... California as well, Eagle Rock ...

-Gregg

Starved Rock (State Park) in Illinois

5 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

-Gregg

Table Rock (State Park) in Missouri.

6 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

-Gregg

Petrified Forest (State Park) in Arizona.

:punk:Monsterous! Vinny, what did you do...? :gr_eek2:

Some particulars on Mr Vincent's persona; per se:

Fave actor: Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Fave film: Rocky (the whole saga)

Fave series: Third Rock From the Sun

Fave album: Rocka Rolla (although his fave band is obviously not Judas Priest) :rofl:

Oh, gawd; I can't go on...

:thatfunny:

Oh Gwen ... You're cracking yourself up ..! 😁

I figure the Rolling Stones are up there on Mo Vinny's playlist ...

Speaking of "Rolling Stone" ...

Enjoy ...

-Gregg

I completely enjoyed that tune, Gregg (okay, I didn't. But it's always good to learn about new bands). Besides, I infer the fella with the patched eye ought to be related to Lemmy Kilmister in some way. :hmmm:

Guess music may go back a couple centuries in Mo Vinny's taste? He's been round a lot now. He might have as well witnessed the beginning of it all.

A seasoned stone; rock-solid! He likes fruity beverages. Sssshhhhtirred, not shaken for me, please.

Cheers,

Gwen

On 3/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, Gwen Phoenix said:

Fave film: Rocky (the whole saga)

ROCKY V DOES NOT EXIST IN THE MOAI'S WORLD.

AND JOHN'S ROAST PORK MAKES A MUCH BETTER CHEESESTEAK THAN PAT'S.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

56 minutes ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Ripper! I wholly agree on that, Vinny. Pat can always keep the lettuce for himself.

WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE SO WISE IN THE WAYS OF CHEESESTEAKS?

YOUR MOAI HUNGERS NOW, YOU MAY BRING HIM A PROVOLONE WITH.

MOAI VINCENT HAS SPOKEN.

On 4/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, Moai Vincent said:

WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE SO WISE IN THE WAYS OF CHEESESTEAKS?

I'm somebody who currently dwells in the Realm of Steaks; vast array of steak types down here. My all-fave is the tenderloin steak. It's as expensive as it's tasty!

On 4/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, Moai Vincent said:

YOUR MOAI HUNGERS NOW, YOU MAY BRING HIM A PROVOLONE WITH.

Careful, tho. While Provolone goes in very easy, it may exit your body the hard way. Something tells me your bowel movements ought to be hard enough to risk some additional hardness to it, Vinny? 😂

My other half makes the best grilled Provolone steaks, spiced with oregano, parsley, cayenne, black pepper and olive oil. Your mouth would water just at watching it melt over the grill.

If you could move, we'd invite you over. But I guess the logistics involved in your moving would be quite steep.

Cheers,

Gwen 

On 4/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, yardbird78 said:

It would take a LOT of marinade to make a MOAI steak edible.

Hi Darwin,

Bwahahahahahahaha... :thatfunny:

On 4/14/2022 at 6:37 PM, GreyGhost said:

I too love cheesesteaks w/provolone, I never quite understood the cheese wiz concept ... :hmmm:

Hi Gregg,

The Cheez Whiz is too cheesy. :tease:Someone I invited over to a braai once brought a jar of it, and I didn't even bother to put it on the table.

7 hours ago, Moai Vincent said:

MAY ALL YOUR EGGS BE DYED EVENLY.

Hi Vinny,

No eggs for me whatsoever... :crying2:

Cheers,

Gwen