wow looks great however dont you feel that this profile is a tat on the dark side? i think its need light :crying:

just my 0.02

other than that great job you guys make it sound like its easy, now tell me honestly how many hours of sweet labour have you put in this?

greetz STB

frederick jacobs

Hmm guess it all depends on people's displaysettings but i darkened the original slightly before I put it on here.

To be honnest I have no idea how long I spent on it. I'm currently working on an AH-1W for someone who flies them and I do know I've never spend that long on a profile before.

I normally 'nick' a linedrawing somewhere and heavily modify it but on the Cobra I've drawn it all from scratch. I'll show it on here when it's done of course. :D

Koen

I normally 'nick' a linedrawing somewhere and heavily modify it but on the Cobra I've drawn it all from scratch. I'll show it on here when it's done of course. :D

Koen

I for one would love to see some in progress reports.

I for one would love to see some in progress reports.

Alright, I might post in progress shots on the next one I do so I can do it from the start of the project.

Koen

Edited by Koen L