I figured we needed a thread like this! :huh:

And I'll start out:

I need some flyboys for my Saraf. Is there any Apache kits with pilots included, and does anyone have said pilots to spare? Wanna trade?

Alternately, if you know a kit that has the flyboys, which one is it?

Alternate 2, anyone have any kind of military helo-flyboys to spare? I'll trade ya for something else and mod'em to become Saraf pilots.

TIA

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a black hawk hull, unpainted, I don't care if it has any work done on the interior. I really don't have anything to trade it for, but I will buy the hull (or the whole kit) for a reasonable price (looking for around 40-50 USD for the full kit or around 10 USD for the hull)

edit: 1/35th scale...

edit #2: I found my resin tail plume detector with a broken edge. I will see if styrene will do the trick, but if anyone has one of those in their spare parts box... (not the ones that come with the AH-60L, it is the one that comes with the cobra company update)

Edited by arkhunter2002
  • 2 weeks later...

I have spotted a more interesting option for my Mk8 prototype kit (can you tell it was a last minute decision to join in ?!). ZD267 originally flew with 'metal' blades and the Mk8 nose, but I have already used the 'metal' blades from the airfix kit to improve the Novo kit model.

Does anyone out there have a set of square blades from the Airfix 1/72 Naval Lynx kit that they are not going to use?

TIA

Grant

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...