The Hasegawa kit will need alot of modifying as the SH-3 utility version is far different then the VIP version. Here I have outlined the window and hatch additions. The front hatch does not have a window and theres an additional hatch at the rear on the left side. The hasegawa kit sliding door on the right side will need to be sanded down and reworked.

Update - today I chose to sand down the right side sliding door so that it is flush with the rest of the fuesalage and also sanded down the areas on the left side particularly the forward left side entrance and the rear entrance.

• 1 month later...

Yes it is. It was recently rereleased. Im using it for a "modern" Canadian 12438. The white metal is very nice, especially the cover for the sonar dipper.

Bout' the only part Im not using was the big clearish window for the main door.

• 4 months later...

I regret to report that I will be unable to finish this project during the group build deadline. The windows for this project was alot more complicated that invisioned and hopefully I can recover from the damage I done to the fuesalage.