My f-16 has arrived

Cool beans. :lol:

The only (unsolicited) advice I'd like to offer (seeing that this is your second model), is to not get excited and rush through it. Relax, take your time, don't rush it.

Good luck dude. :banana:

Brian

P.S. Welcome aboard!!

Edited by CiscoKid

hey mate, im 15 aswell, but ive built loas of models!!

not rushing is absolutely necessary!!!

ive buggered up a few becausei get more and more excited as i build ( like a snowball gathers extra snow when it rolls!!)

good choice of plane!! ive said hundreds of times, but my latest ( ITS IN THE POST :bandhead2::nanner: :lol: ) is a Revell 1/48 Rafale M

i will take pics, and i hope you do too, i want to see that beast!!

James,

I'm 15 here also, and I'll just caution you that the Tamiya F-16 is a pretty tough bird to put together. Though I know you will handle it very well.

I've seen my uncle building the Tamiya F-16 (I assembled and painted the cockpit for him...looks quite good if I say so myself)

But that said, GOOD LUCK MAN!!! :bandhead2: Look foward to seeing it in the In Progress threads.

Rock on!

Anthony

Edited by AnthonyWan

HI its James, thanks everyone, i will take my time and i need to with this model, knowing me i'll probably spend 3 years on it lol because i like everything to be perfect. I was shocked when i looked in the box because i didn't realise how much there actually was, it is a bit of a challenge really to be my second model. I thought i was the only teenager in here lol. Thanks

James :rolleyes:

P.S if you want to see my first model either go in props and go on 'my first model' and it will be a spit in 1/32 scale or go in critique corner and go on 'my first model' and just tell us what you think.

Awesome to have some teens bringing the hobby through the years. My five year old DAUGHTER is more interested in the Blue Angels and wanting me to build her a 1/32 kit than I could have ever imagined when I was 15 years old.

Keep it up guys!!! :rolleyes: