B-25C (Mitchell II) - "Ouwe Jongens"

Excellent. I have the kit and decals as well and hope mine turns out as fantastic. Unfortunately the decalsheet is not very accurate as pointed out on some reviews on other sites but that doesn't make your build less impressive at all!

Koen

Very nice B-25, I really like the exhaust stains, a great job. You cant beat Gunze paints they are so nice to work with, I think Gunze and Humbrol are about the best, Again fantastic build :stooges:

Could you stick the camera up against one of those rear fuselage windows? I wanna see the toilet and the Life magazine by it. :lol:

That's a great lookng build-cheers!

Edited by chukw

WOW great looking Mitchell II! I love the weathering and the D-Day markings look outstanding on her.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Regards,

Don

Hello guys,

Once again, thank you very much for your good comments. I am happy that you like my work.

For now, I don't have more photo (sorry)! I made the photo with the camera of a friend. Perhaps with a forthcoming meeting...

My future project (for the six next months):

- Tamiya Spit MkI

- Revell Sabre Dog F-86D

- Hasegawa P-40E

All in 1/48.

Regards

René

Really like that.... Not meaning to upset anybody in the US, but it is great to see WWII American stuff in alternative markings. Must get around to doing some for m'self.

Great model.

TFP

IJ.