My second model is started!

Hi my name is James and i'm 15, this is my second model!

60315-2.jpg

I started it on Monday and this is how i've got on.

1st step

engine trolley

10003475or.jpg

James :stooges:

P.S. if you want to see my first model it is in either props under 'my first model 1/32 Hasegawa Spit' or it is in critique corner under 'my first model 1/32 Hasegawa Spit'.

Thanks

Edited by James Arnold

Hi everyone sorry about the pic. I have a rubbish camera but i am goin to borrow my dads friends camera, it is a bit of a jump but i like detail and that is like the best detailed kit you can get on the market today.

Thanks

James :banana:

go on my website to look at pic of progress My Webpage

Edited by James Arnold

wow, when I was 15 my parents would never have given me $150 for a model. and I was never patient enough to save up that much on my own :nanner:

good luck on yours. If the result is anything like your spitfire than I look forward to seeing it

Edited by RKic

Hey Arnold....

Nice kit, you have to love the tamiya viper, just amazing piece of technology on plastic.... Anyways, I am working on the same kit, if you have any questions or something I can drop my two cents, please let me know....

Rick

Also I like your webpage, seems like we shop at the same store :thumbsup: www.freewebs.com/qsscaleshop/

add a guestbook so we can all drop few words....