I had been working on this CF-18M for almost 2 years (of and on). I think it is finally finished. I have loaded this Hornet with the same loadout that was used after 9-11 when they were holding "Q" at 19 Wing Comox.

Enjoy!

416 Lynx Squadron CF-18M from 4 Wing Cold Lake. present day markings and configuration.

HAZER

That's a really neat build HAZER :thumbsup:

I love the colours of these Canadian birds........

Beautifuly turned out model.

EXCELLENT!

:banana:

*Edit* Have you got any more pics we could see please?

I'd love to get a peek in the office.

Edited by geedubelyer
You are showing some truly stellar work here Hazer. Yes, definitely share more pics.

Stupid question........what's a CF-18M? I'm only aware of the A and B.

It is a CF-18A that has gone throught the ECM 583 Avionics upgrade.

No Bs are getting the upgrade.

I had been working on this CF-18M for almost 2 years (of and on). I think it is finally finished. I have loaded this Hornet with the same loadout that was used after 9-11 when they were holding "Q" at 19 Wing Comox.

Enjoy!

416 Lynx Squadron CF-18M from 4 Wing Cold Lake. present day markings and configuration.

HAZER

Nice work Hazer. It is nice to see a model of a F-18 from the best Hornet Squadron in the World!!

795 is my favourite jet.

Actually, I do have photos of one CF-18BM? From 425 Sqn (188927) that was taken at MF last year. Not sure if there are any other B going through upgrade.

HAZER

More photos later tonight.

Hey, Scooby! I knew you would like the Lynx on this model. I was able to get some great shots of 795 while I was MF 2004 so I used that as my reference..it also flew Q at Comox.

Here are a few in progress pics.

HAZER