A-7E profile in progress

Adjusted the linedrawings and colours and added some more markings/stencils:

a7e23zq.png

Added some weathering effects and started with some shadows. I don't always have a fixed order in which I do the profiles, when I feel like doing a certain part I'll work on that.

a7e34nq.png

To be continued....

Koen

Thanks Greg!

A productive day saw the addition of the wing and the MER. I included a close up of the MER since I was pretty happy with how it came out! It's a bit dark as I need to adjust the shadow layer but I'll save that stuff for last.

untitled20dj.png

Koen

Hi Koen,

Coming along nicely my friend, weathering true to form. Agree with you, shadow needs to be changed a bit, but so far very well done. The addition of the underwing stores make a big difference. Have you started your twin-cab Mirage model already?

Cheers,

Piet.

Thanks a lot Piet! I heard some talk about a twoseat-conversion and some other goodies coming out for the kit this year so I decided to wait a bit and see what that would be like. :o

Koen

Added/changed some more details and weathering. Now I need to add the cockpit with the SJU-8/A seat so if someone has a good photo looking into the cockpit from the left side and detail pics of the SJU-8/A seat that would be great. After that it's the shadows and highlights and then I can call it finished.

untitled11gl.png

Koen