Hi everyone,

This is a great forum :banana:

I have to admit to being inspired by the SHAR that Col. did. It's been a (very) long time since I did any sketching but tonight, my other half was watching Miss Marple (and that really does n't float my boat), I was bored and could n't use my hobby room, so................. I picked up the pencils and pad.

This pic was copied straight from a colour photo in a magazine. I did n't trace or measure anything and the whole thing took 2 hours from start to finish.

Actually, I really enjoyed it..........sometimes things just happen that way ;)

Kif_1419a.jpg

The pic was snapped in artificial light so I've had to adjust it slightly with software otherwise it would look sepia.

I hope you enjoy it.

:blink:

Art is where you make it. Looks really nice. How about doing some more sketching?

The great thing is that it costs nothing to do, and you can derive as much satisfaction

(if not more) from creating it as you can from modeling. Don't get me wrong, I love modeling

(maybe too much), but I can create via my medium, that which I cannot easily obtain in kit form.

And it looks even better, matted and framed on the wall. It just keeps getting better.

Regards,

Stephen