Just a reminder for those who don't know that the Battle of Britain GB has a little over 1 week remaining.

Some real nice builds coming together and the BoB gallery is starting to fill up. Looking forward to seeing the remaining entries in the coming week. Jeez where did that 6 months go :banana:

Feel bad not even starting my 109 but happy with my Spit and Stuka for this GB.

Cheers

Doc

Yes indeed...where the heck did 6 months go B) ! It has been a FANTASTIC group build to say the least.

Do I hear a "Battle of Britain Group Build Part Two"... :D !

Regards,

Don

Yes indeed...where the heck did 6 months go :blink: ! It has been a FANTASTIC group build to say the least.

Do I hear a "Battle of Britain Group Build Part Two"... :banana: !

Regards,

Don

definately! need a reason to try to get a huri actually finished! i may have an He 111 lurking around just begging to be a BoB plane too!

I wished that I did jump on this build, but had no kits that I could do at the time! Its been fun watching some of the great kits that have been built!

Hope that there is a 2nd BoB build! As I for sure will be joining next time!!

You go, Jay! I definitely want to see your finished product. After following your thread for so long, it would be most unsatisfying if you did not..... :unsure:

Good luck with it, and let us know when she is complete.

:beer4:

J.C.

Loved this one !

Probably because I chose to do one of the easiest BoB kits around, but to be honest I wish I'd chosen to do a Hasegawa Hurricane instead.

HUGE Thanx to Pete for bearing the burden once more - take a bow, bud, :banana: - I suggest you take a week or two off, reacquaint y'self with your family, then get on with another D-Day build !! :nanner: Looking forward to seeing some of you over there next week.

Ian

Edited by IJ(UK)
...but to be honest I wish I'd chosen to do a Hasegawa Hurricane instead.

Ian

Ian,

I agree with you. I wish that I would have done a Hasegawa Hurrie instead of the He-111 :banana: . Then I could have completed three builds. I really need to get my hands on a Hurricane kit...for next years BoB GB :nanner: .

Regards,

Don

Does someone know something I don't ....... <_<

Yes we all voted you as next years BoB GB moderator...didn't you get the memo? You have done such a fine job, yet again, that we all figured "Hey, if it's not broke, then don't fix it!".

Just kidding of course Doc...about there being a "next years BoB GB" not about the fine job that you have done :blink: .

Regards.

I really wish I had concentrated more of my efforts onto this GB.

well the only thing I managed to accomplish on my BF 110 was to entirely ruin the model by trying to rescribe it. What was I thinking?!?

I coulda been someone, I coulda been a condender

Regardless

Nice GB guys! I've seen some really fine modelling, and it was awsome to see Jes's insane collection of very nicely built classic kits. Very inspiring.

...maybe next year......... BoB 2 :blink:

Doc

NOW who knows something that the rest of us don't know :lol: ! Or did you finally get that memo? Just kidding again Doc :D !

Cheers :woot.gif: !

Don

Hey Doc, when you do the raffle draw let people know I won't be able to mail my stuff out till March 13th..I was planning on doing it next Monday but I had a guy back into my car and next Monday is when I plan on dropping it off to get it fixed...I hate using a rental more than I have too..my stuff is ready to go...just need snail mails and find time to hit a post office (overtime at work is killing me :crying: )

Well GB arrives to deadline , that was a great Gb, looking great builds and nice progress also.

Give many thanks to Pete, Crazydon and Jen722 for their great job that have done on it.

Mates see you in D-day GB.

Regards to everybody.

Héctor