Ok gang...my stuff hit the mail today...excepting Lothers...still need a snail mail from you buddy

And Ken, no sweat on that....if I can't find time to model I can watch other people do it :cheers:

Ok gang...my stuff hit the mail today...excepting Lothers...still need a snail mail from you buddy

And Ken, no sweat on that....if I can't find time to model I can watch other people do it :)

Picked it up this AM-thanks Don! I'll post updates when I get started-haven't heard from Steve yet, but I know it's taxtime...

Ken (busy, busy, busy)

Picked it up this AM-thanks Don! I'll post updates when I get started-haven't heard from Steve yet, but I know it's taxtime...

Ken (busy, busy, busy)

COOL!!..those got there quick....

Steve is more than likely cussing the IRS all right...I know how busy he gets this time of year...I'll see him in Indy in a couple weeks...he ain't sent it I'll ambush him with my nerf gun (I'll be doing that anyway...just means more reasons to reload :rofl: )

Received Don Flynn's prize today :unsure: I did not expect to receive such a perfect shrinkwrapped kit plus the Ultracast goodies <_< Thank you so much, Don Flynn, I appreciate this surprise very much !!!

Lothar

@ David Walker

Dave hi, your prize went in the post today, sorry to say its had

to go surface mail, as the PO wanted £14 for airmail.

I hope you receive it sooner rather than later, and intact! :beer4:

Enjoy

Pete

Thanks for that update. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open. Well, until I receive it anyway!

Edited by David Walker
Thanks for keeping us updated on the prize situation guys.

Also Dave you have got to post a picture of that 'Spitfire Surprise' when it lands! Thanks Pete for sorting it.

Doc

Oh don't worry, I will. And I'll put it in General Discussion so that those who didn't get involved in the group build can see what they missed!

I found this place just down the street with wire-less connection:

Harrys.jpg

Where I am right now... :D !

and this place heading the other direction:

pub.jpg

A pub in the middle of Mexico... :huh: ...hey the beer is cold and cheap and they to have wire-less.

When my wife, daughter and mother-in-law go shopping (which happens, oh at least three times a day B) )...I head to the bar...as I am afterall, as you say, on holiday!

Cheers!

I will have a Margarita for you...it's happy hour right now...two for the price of one :cheers: .

Edited by Dr Fester

Don,

Hey I'm thinking of you from my rain lashed modelling room here in the UK, you lucky ***.

Thanks for posting the pics and we can all see where you are hanging out, BTW next time your in Finnegans have a Guiness on me!

All the best

Doc