Fujimi/Italeri MH-53J 1/72

Hello Juanjo,

A fantastic job you did, painting and all .... :cheers:

I'm planning to use the same Euro scheme on my Phantom: the vivid green and a dark one, and a dark grey.

What paints (make and ref. numbers) did you use for this scheme?

Regards,

Flores

Is the link to the first part of your build still available? The link is dead. I'm hoping to post reference to your work in a review if the Cobra Co. 1/48 sets, since we're trying to let the modeler know all of his/her options. You'v done everything that Tom Lore and I came up with some years ago, and actually built it. :worship:

Jeff

I'm preparing a complete article on the building for Modeler Airplane International so perhaps you would like to refer the guys to that article. Anyway I would ask you please to wait until the article is printed just to avoid copyright problems that would force me to delete all the pics in the posts :worship:

Edited by Juanjo D.
Hello Juanjo,

A fantastic job you did, painting and all .... :lol:

I'm planning to use the same Euro scheme on my Phantom: the vivid green and a dark one, and a dark grey.

What paints (make and ref. numbers) did you use for this scheme?

Regards,

Flores

Thanks!

I used Gunze paints, but I'm afraid can't remember de codes at this moment. Anyway, here you'v the FS references it will make esay to look for them at Google i.e.

f4e_euro1_1.jpg

Juanjo D.

Yes, this is the scheme I'm going to use: Dark and Sinister!

With the FS references it is easy to look for the proper paints.

Thanks!

Flores

I used Gunze paints, ..... Anyway, here you'v the FS references it will make esay to look for them

Back from a small trip, I break my laptop power unit...

With the extremely low battery... ;) :blink:

Want to see how it goes forward a last look to a helo before I'm out

Thank you for the update

Norbert

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know I know I promised to wait until the model will be finished but just cant wait to show you the finished fuselage... The cockpit side windows were really "fun" to put in place... :D

Hope you like this update.

DSCN0810.jpg

1xx.jpg

DSCN0902.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

Man man man, isn't it lovely ?

Nice to see such a beauty after a week-end trying to make a figure

Could you give a link to a high res picture ? :)

(maybe I'm asking too much yet...)

thank you for the update Juanjo

Well I know I know I promised to wait until the model will be finished but just cant wait to show you the finished fuselage... The cockpit side windows were really "fun" to put in place... :cheers:

Hope you like this update.

DSCN0810.jpg

1xx.jpg

DSCN0902.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

Wow! That looks fantastic! And I like how it clean too, like a brand new chopper. Easily one of the best models I've ever seen!

Thanks a lot friends!

About the photo setup... well, a bit of practice and about 1000W of light make miracles...

About the article... Well as I mentioned earlier, I'm working in a full article on the building for Modeler Airplane International so I'm afraid there would not be an article for ARC, at least for now.. May be in the future. For the same reason I can't post bigger pics, sorry...

PAVE LOW LEADS!

Well mates! Incredible but true. I've finished the Pave Low. A whole year invested in this project and really don't know how many hours but I think the subject really worth the effort. I love Pave Lows. Mostly after reading at mh-53pavelow.com that these beautiful beasts will be shutdown in 2007-2008.

However, this model can't be finished without express my grateful to all of you that had encouraged me with your "good vibrations" and always kind coments on my progresses. Thank you very much friends! :blink:

Well and now the pics... :worship: this is about that nope?

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0909.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

Edited by Juanjo D.

F.....G! Superb thats all i need to say.

I have the 1/48 scale plus the conversion resin set for the MH-53 but i have to bin the whole Revell kit as it has warped beyond belief the two fuselage half's are well lets leave it at that but yours is as i say,cheers Clive.

Thank you Juanjo

Your build gives us (me at least) realy good time these lats months

I enjoyed it very much

Hmm

not a last pic, from behind to the inside, camera on the floor at 2 second ? :blink:

Was just to get a last look inside for us, as we started to enjoy it from the inside :worship:

Great thanks

Norbert

Thanks a lot mates!

Norbert, can you please explain me this phrase...

"

not a last pic, from behind to the inside, camera on the floor at 2 second ?

:blink:

Was just to get a last look inside for us, as we started to enjoy it from the inside :worship: "

My english is really bad and I cant understand it sorry mate.

Edited by Juanjo D.