Fujimi/Italeri MH-53J 1/72

Thanks a lot my friends the pleasure was only mine because having so kind mates!

BTW Norbert, I've just understood your phrase :cheers: Will try to do that last shot. In fact I'll try to do an HDR pic (High Dinamic Range) combining various exposure shots.

take care :worship:

Edited by Juanjo D.

WOW :woo: What a BEAUTY!

You have created another masterpiece to be proud of Juanjo D.

The crispness of the build and the paint finish is truly inspirational. I have learnt alot from you along the way on this model.

Thank you for taking the time to show us this tremendous project. It is MARVELLOUS :cheers:

(I know that you've only just finished the Pave Low but I'm already looking forward to your next endeavour :nanner:)

:worship:

Just BEAUTIFULL. ;)

Fantastic job, i've really enjoyed watching your progress on this model and always looked forward to your updates.

Hurry up and start something else though..........i need my regular Juanjo modelling fix. :thumbsup:

:blink: :o Out-fu**-standing job !!!!!!

As a Gulf war nut, I still prefer the sand/brown camo, but yes, I know that atleast 1 PaweLow had Lizzard camo with 3 white stripes ..

Pawe Lows rulessssss !!!

Once again, thanks a lot, all pics were "right click and save".

You should think about to make gallery with more and bigger pics from the start to end .... Just to put more courage to builders who wants to make 1/72 or 1/48 (I have 1/48 in my stash, need only the nose conversion) .... but maybe Academy will save our *** ????

Regards from HOT and sunny Prague.

Jakub

In a word: astonishing. I have seen other masterclass pieces of art from you on other forums and each time I'm more delighted Juanjo... Thanks for giving us this inspiration and sharing your talent with all of us. By the way...that's what I call GREAT photography amigo!

Congratulations on such a fabulous job!

Saludos desde Chile

Azor

hey thanks! :unsure:

Zactoman your are invited to that ride! Just be careful to do not broke the scratchbuilt ca.50 at the rear ramp (it's really fragile :cheers: )

I'll try to give you some higher res. pics just let me write out the article and see it printed to avoid problems with the people that pays my hobby :taunt:

Jakub! I'm looking forward to see that sand/brown Pave Low whatever the scale. It's a shame that there are so few Pave Low out there!

BTW if you think your city is HOT just take a look to the weather here...

http://es.weather.yahoo.com/SPXX/SPXX0074/index_c.html (and that is a very optimist temperature... I expect al least 2-3 ºC more...) :P

Me alegro que que os gusten las fotos!!!!

Take care.

Edited by Juanjo D.

Wooow! you're from Sevilla Juanjo! That's great!...what a wonderful city amigo. I spent 5 days during my Honeymoon there last year, and it was certainly unforgettable. By the way...I came across this nice hobbyshop while walking in the surroundings of La Giralda. I know this may be subject of a PM but...at the same time it could be useful for another fellow modellers. Q: Is there another good shops besides Cuevas in the city??

Muchas felicitaciones again!

Azor

PS: hey...37 degrees!! And here the sky is falling!! Rain has been catastrophic this winter... :rolleyes:

Wooow! you're from Sevilla Juanjo! That's great!...what a wonderful city amigo. I spent 5 days during my Honeymoon there last year, and it was certainly unforgettable. By the way...I came across this nice hobbyshop while walking in the surroundings of La Giralda. I know this may be subject of a PM but...at the same time it could be useful for another fellow modellers. Q: Is there another good shops besides Cuevas in the city??

Muchas felicitaciones again!

Azor

PS: hey...37 degrees!! And here the sky is falling!! Rain has been catastrophic this winter... :mellow:

Well, nice to see that you liked my hometown. There are some more interesting shops here. You've Hobbysur at Republica Argentina avenue, and Logohobby at Los Arcos Comercial Center, another of this shops is at Plaza de Armas Comercial Center .

Gracias por tus comentarios, me alegro de que te gustara el "bicho"! :blink:

Excelente estimado amigo!!. Ya he anotado los datos de las tiendas... Si Dios quiere estaré por tu patria y tu ciudad el próximo año. Será buena ocasión para conocerlas...y gastar algunos euros :worship: A ver si organizamos una reunión de camaradería.

Un abrazo,

Azor

Excelente estimado amigo!!. Ya he anotado los datos de las tiendas... Si Dios quiere estaré por tu patria y tu ciudad el próximo año. Será buena ocasión para conocerlas...y gastar algunos euros :thumbsup: A ver si organizamos una reunión de camaradería.

Un abrazo,

Azor

Eso está hecho amigo! :D Avisa con tiempo a ver si organizamos algo...

Well mates, here you've the last one. It's a bit distorted (curved) due to the proximity to the lens and it was a bit dificult to take because the tiny size of the rear entry compared to the big lens of my Nikon. Its always a challenge to make such kind of photos so sorry for the low quality of the pic....

interior.jpg

Take care....