WOW! Thats really nice! I dig the whole Mistel idea.

Perhaps a little heat "mush" on the tires to show the weight of the monster...

You did a great job. :blink:

Blue skies, Boompy1

:o MOST EXCELLENT MISTEL!!!! Good work Stenkabg, I have always liked the Mistle projects, yours came out looking very nice!

Looks fantastic! only one comment, the antenna wire on the 190 looks not quite right, sorry

Hey Bryn, alot of 190's didnt have the antenna tight when the canopy was opened, there wasnt a tensioner. When the canopy closes, the wire would tighten up.

SCHWEEET BUILD!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Edited by Bugfan
Very nice. That kit has been very high on my wish list for some time now. Does the Fw come with extra detail in the cockpit for operating/monitoring the Ju 88s engines?

No, it does not!

That is a wonderful looking build, I never would have guessed its your first german build. I have been looking for this kit for a long time, but haven't come across one. Looking great................I wish my first attempt at german camo came out half that good.

Cheers

...Nice Mistel, you don't often see these built!! Nice job, if this is your first Luft build I would say your off to a great start. I don't know to many guys who would tackle this monster first time out. Good show.......looks great!! :banana:

• 1 year later...

Finally after an year and a half I organiszed myself and finished the project. These photoes are taken during our "Scalemodels-bg" club show on Sunday. Hope you will enjoy the results.

The mane could be "We'll stop the Russians, herr General.."

Mistel1.jpg

Mistel2.jpg

Mistel3.jpg

Mistel4.jpg

Mistel5.jpg

Mistel6.jpg

Mistel7.jpg