Well, here is my first ever completed helicopter. It's the Airfix Bo-105C in German Army markings. Enjoyable kit to build. I only added seatbelts.

Bo105Ccompleted2.jpg

Bo105Ccompleted3.jpg

Bo105Ccompleted4.jpg

If I didn't have to leave tomorrow morning for AFROTC Field Training I would have spent a little bit more time weathering and finishing, but ohwell.

:thumbsup:

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! He is my finally completed Aussie UH-1H. This particular aircraft went to Banda Aceh to help out after the tsunami, so I thought I'd model it. (Hence the mud in the cabin!) I won't go into the build, that's in an article winging it's way to Steve Bamford as we speak, so keep an eye out! Anyway, I hope you all like it!

1-48ItaleriBellUH-1HIroquoisASqn5Av.jpg

1-48ItaleriBellUH-1HIroquoisASqn-1.jpg

:whistle: I am done with the builds, finally. I have a few pics, but they aren't really spectacular or anything...

I really didn't say much about the OH-58D as I really didn't feel like taking a bunch of photos. It is all out of box, with the only thing added would be some detail in the cockpit.

helogb18rt.jpg

kiowa26my.jpg

And this is the tail rotor. Sorry that it doesnt go in focus, I had to use my brother's camera, where I normally use my mom's camera.

kiowa35zv.jpg

Edited by arkhunter2002

Kiowa is 1/35th.

The canopy can be a hastle though. I ended up cutting out a little bit (not visible on the finished model) but I cracked some of the other parts of the windshield while doing that. The bottom windows were futured, and masked, and then when I unpeeled the mask it was very ugly. Some of the future wasn't there (peeled off?) and I just had to rub all of the future off with windex and re-future it. That was just about the only trouble I had. I like building 1/35th just because you can get a lot of the detail in, but they are just so big. I have to try building a 1/48th hawk yet, but I am not sure what kind yet. Maybe a Jayhawk...

Done!

Italeri 1/72 OH-58D Kiowa. The kit was built almost totally OOB, including decals. The Hellfires came from an Italeri Longbow kit that I've used as a parts cow. Airbrushed with MM US Army Helo Drab, Futured for decals and flat coated with Vallejo Model Air Flat Varnish. By my standards, it went very quick!

Kiowa015.jpg

Kiowa016.jpg

Kiowa017.jpg

Kiowa018.jpg

Kiowa019.jpg

Kiowa020.jpg

:worship:

Nice Belvedere!

Here are some pics of my Finished 1/35 Dragon AH-1J Little Bird Gunship where they should be. It was made completely OOB, but giving me a chance to experiment with Black.

37cbb956.jpg

dd9814c4.jpg

620a1b71.jpg