What did you see today?

I think a good daily topic should be "What Did You See Today?" where everyone who sees a cool military aircraft put a posting here,just for fun,so someone who sees a few A-10's flying over can make others like myself who didn't see them jealouse. Just a thought, if it threads fine, if not,oh well.

I did see a C-5 Galaxy flying east to west over lower Michigan at 1pm. It was way up there, but it's hard to miss a C-5!

Red Arrows are the RAF Air Demonstration team, Flyingfortress.

As for me, all I saw was a bunch of clouds...and got downpoured on. Typical Vancouver weather.

I think I saw sputnik, or one of its younger brothers at 4 am whenI left for work. Very very clear sky for around here this morning.

After that.....just airliners pulling into Lester B Pearson.....(Toronto)

Just a lot of Westjet 737-700's today. Although they look really sporty with the winglets!!

Wow! How ironic is that. I'm a manager for an aerospace company that makes the wheel wells for the 737 and the wing fairings that the winglets attach to. We make the fairings for the 737 and the 777 (plus a lot of other neat stuff). And I see these day after day after day...

Randy

Drove by the Kalamazoo airport on the way to the IPMS meeting tonight, but only saw the usual single-engine civil stuff loitering in the pattern.

SN

I had a base visit with the 183rd Fighter Wing in Springfield, Illinois. I was able to walk the flightline and the mx hangars, then go out to the runway for the launch.

One of the best ways to spend the day.

Jake

I'm living near "Leonardo da Vinci" (Rome main airport) so I saw a lot of airliners taking off and landing, and in the afternoon saw an HH-3F flying very low and fast over the beach, impressive as always !

Ciao

Roberto

Edited by Robyjet

Today has been pretty light so far. Had a C-9 doing pattern work and an E-2C coming in. Yesterday there was another new F-22 doing a test flight with an F-16 chase, though. The C-130's ought to start cruising around later so I'll have something to watch out my office window.

:thumbsup: