What did you see today?

:blink: What a great time right now !!!!

Well, on thursday (14.06.2007) D-HKUE, an EC-135 of the ADAC (HEMS).. I was a bit confused because they made a turn and flew ahead....

At eve a friend from Cologne (ca. 40km away) told me, that a helicopter flew at 18:05 o'clock over Schwelm, I denied and said 18:06..... so great, they just flew over my house for ME *g*

As birthday present for the 15.06 my 18th birthday.

Taken by Daniel Mosch. I can see my house :P

bild169kh0.jpg

16.07.2007, D-HRHM and D-HSFB at the air rescue center of Christoph 8. Open doors and a nice day

img0085eg5.jpg

img0109fa4.jpg

17.07.2007, D-HBRE at Schwelm, open door at our hospital.....

img0227la8.jpg

img0298wk6.jpg

And then the clouds came in x_x

img0315pn9.jpg

:) *happy*

Edited by Medevac71
Only 1 pic, I was in middle Wisconsin the last few days and saw a few KC-135's on the refueling track, once with 2 F-16's playing catch up. On my way up I stopped at the State Patrol post north of Madison, and I caught 2 F-16's from the 115th FW on short final to Traux Field, not bad for cheeseheads...

Jeff

Next time you're up that way, let me know. I'll put you in touch with some folks on base to see if we can get you out on the ramp.

Jake

Hi

Today saw

Red Arrows with yellow Gnat and Blue Hunter in tow.

Meteor nightfighter with Typhoon

VC10

Strikemasters x3

Venom

Spit PR19

Sentry

Tornado F3 x3

Tornado GR4 X2

Hercules x3

Hunter x2

Skyraider and Sea Fury

Guess what, Forgot my camera so no pics. Oh well.

Regards

Paul

Edited by Honeybee

Two Texans flying in formation over Groton, CT...will download the camera later with the pics I caught.

Cheers,

Dave

Saw V-22 Osprey yesterday. It flew over I-66 highway moving away from Dulles airport. Not sure if it was coming from there or just making circles around the area. Cool looking bird. I was driving west, so no pics.

A Royal New Zealand Airforce B757 at San Francisco International Airport. Not sure what it was doing there (it was on the opposite side of the field from the passenger terminals) but it was very attractive looking. Here's a photo from earlier this year from airliners.net:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1211418/M/

Came through Little Rock AFB a week and a half ago. Probably headed back to pick up the folks they dropped off.

Edited by FlyARGuard

Well, today I had an ear appointment because I got refered to the ear doctor after failing a hearing test at my normal doctor due to the inability of the nurse to opperate the equipment and the fact that a shredder was going and other jack ***es were in the same room as me carring on their own conversations. So when I was done with the appointment I had perfect hearing in both ears, and I already knew that!! It was just a massive waste of my time. So here is the punch line for this cruel joke. Today was the day I was supposed to go to work with my dad and see and tour the F/A-22 Raptors that were at Fort Hood for Pres. Bush. Well, because of the appointment we got to the airfield just 10 minutes too late!!! The planes had just left, WE JUST MISSED THEM!!! And the worst part is that the last plane went supersonic during the climb out on takeoff!!! :cheers: So what did I see today:

-A large bag that was all closed up containing an F/A-22 engine and nozzles.

-RC-12P

-C-12U

-Beech Jets

-AH-64 doing pattern work.

Anyway, I got a very cool coin from the guy we talked to (he was in the 94th) and I will get a tour of the planes when they come back in August.

SLICK

Edited by slick95

I'm laying over in Chicago right now, just east of the airport, and as luck would have it they're landing to the west at ORD. I just sat outside at a Subway resturant and got to see at least a dozen airliners fly right over me. B757s, B777s, B737s, MD-80s and lots of RJs. Made for a great morning.

Five Pakistani Air Force C-130's at Islamabad Airport on Sunday morning.They were in three different camouflage schemes and one was the commerative aircraft. While flying out this morning I saw what looked like a P-3 Orion in the distance parked beside a hangar.

Stephen

I was on patrol today closing out a call when I heard a HEAVY flying over. Not a big deal working underneath O'Hare's final for 4R. I looked up, and flipped out, it was a C-5, and it was LOW. I couldn't figure out why it was here. It must've been loaded because it flew a superwide pattern. Very cool, way better than the usual O'Hare/Midway stuff...

Jeff

Edited by jefropas