What did you see today?

Marine One, with two Blackhawks in tight formation, flew over my house a little while ago. The President is in RI for the day, visiting the Naval War College (among other things)...

Daniel

So far, 2 Sea Stallions, 2 f-15's from the East Coast demo team, 2 PA Air Guard Warthogs, and 2 Jolly Roger Rhinos.

Saw the helos fly over the house and the rest at the Airport setting our Communications van to this weekends airshow.

Saw another F-22 out for a test flight this AM before work. Yesterday had a C-5 (another one with the stupid quiet engines <_< ) come in with a HUGE (!!!) orange test boom strapped to its nose. Had a C-17 take off over the house yesterday, too. He must've been loaded to the gills, because those engines were working hard.

Sorry no pix. Been slacking lately.

:cheers:

Spent all day at the Udvar-Hazy center and national mall today. So I saw the entire inventory of aircraft on display at the Museum. The damn Tomcat is still leaking hydraulic fluid. Unfortunately I didn't have my cameras with me since I really didn't expect to have any free time while I was back in DC.

It's 10:30 a.m. and Tony Hayes's Canso just flew over my house. Must be up here for the Canada Day celebrations. Sorry...no photos.

I didn't realize the Colling Foundation B-24, B-17 and B-25 were here in northern Colorado until the B-24 flew over my car inbound to the Fort Collins-Loveland Airport this morning. Still an amazing sight to see.

saw this dude yesterday, spraying fungicide on corn crops in central illinois... this is relatively new here in these parts this year. farmers are hoping the fungicide will boost their yield by 10-30 bushels per acre. the spraying costs them 22 bucks per acre and the air tractor can spray 200 acres per load.

726355797_62770648d5_b.jpg

Saw a whole host of Piper Cubs buzzing around here for the annual Cub Fly-In at Lompoc Airport held today, Sat. and Sun. Drove by the airport yesterday when they started to arrive and there was about 40 of the little dudes sitting out there. Maybe if the stars are aligned I'll get down there and get some pics on Saturday...

Edited by TomcatFanatic123