What did you just finish building?

Just finished two Revell A-6Es, one for the ARC group build and one for another site.

The VA-35 is OOB apart from Superscale decals, the VA-65 uses afterburner decals and a Paragon wing fold.

DSC_0727-1.jpg

DSC_0730-1.jpg

DSC_0737-1.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0739-1.jpg

Just finished a couple babies for a friend of mine. He did not have the time to finish these even though he is MORE then capable of building these guys better then I can.

1/144 scale!!! These suckers are SMALL!!! All with Canmilair decals......

DSC_0009-1.jpg

and a CT-133 on the wing of a older model to show how small these things are...

DSC_0007-1.jpg

and an egg F-86 Golden Hawk...

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Edited by phantom

just finishing up a 1/72 scale e/a-6b prowler and f-18f superhornet but converted to e/a-18g growler just need to put decals on other projects that i just finished up are 1/48 hasegawa f-4 in digital camo that sold on ebay and finaly an old testors 1/72 german gigant transport.

just finishing up a 1/72 scale e/a-6b prowler and f-18f superhornet but converted to e/a-18g growler just need to put decals on other projects that i just finished up are 1/48 hasegawa f-4 in digital camo that sold on ebay and finaly an old testors 1/72 german gigant transport.

Phantom (I think) 142. Hasegawa 1/48 F-4F with Cutting Edge decals that split into a million pieces when the horse on the port side hit the water. So the port side is hand painted.

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

DSC_0800.jpg

• 2 weeks later...